🌹15: internal battles and airport meetings 🌹

(irl and messaging)

(irl and messaging)

note: from this chapter and on their will be many mentions of sex. however there won't be any smut. saying this as i know some of you don't like that kinda stuff so you can click off my page. i'm going to update my description of this book to have all the warnings in it before hand.

alison was fucked. totally and utterly fucked.

she didn't know what was happening to her. why was she falling this fast and hard? who took over her body this much? she hated boys. they where everything that she didn't want to enter her life.

she was broken when adam cheated on her. he broke her frigile heart. dropping it on the floor like it was a glass.

but chris. chris was her savior in a way. he saved her from the meaningless void that was her mind. their friendship ment everything and more to her.

she couldn't ruin this. not again.

adam still blames her for what happened. his words play in her mind like a video tape.

"the reason why i cheated is cause you're so full of yourself and gave me nothing to work with"

maybe she was full of herself. maybe she was to over her head when she thought the boy she once cherished and loved, loved her back.

so it was no surprise to her that she shut down. she wanted to give chris a chance to break down the walls she had pushed up. maybe that was a little selfish for her to do. but she hated to admit it she had started falling for someone who she hadn't even met in person yet.

feeing this way was selfish. she couldn't.

(time skip may 18th)

alison was finished with her last rounds of eras tours for the year.

taylor had told her that she planned on adding more shows and that she was gonna invite her back. alison was always going to be grateful for the oppurtunity to tour with taylor swift but at the same time she missed all of her friends.

even though she hasn't met them in person yet she knew that they were going to become close soon.

that being said alison fanning was now in her hotel room packing for her infelicitous trip to the sunny state.

she had everything mostly there with the fact that she had been traveling for a few months now, so she didn't have much to pack for the trip knowing she didn't really unpack that much to begin with.

when the fanning girl was done with her packing for the night knowing that she had to get up pretty early in the morning because of her flight as well as the check out time for the hotel, alison was about to go to bed before noticing a text on her phone.