7. Anguish and relief

Hi
Happy reading!

S = Sammy A= Anushka Shi= Sakshi M= Mahi

S: Nush chi...you don't love me...you left me...i hate you....i will never come back to you..you are very bad....i hate you

A: Sammyyyy (gets up with jerk)

Sakshi goes to comfort her but Virat and Mahi don't react

A: (crying)Bha..bhii...she ..ha..tes..me ...she said...i... left ..her..i didn't....

M: (angrily) Ofcourse you did....its all your fault

Shi: Mahii....ye kya bol rahe ho...use thodi pata the ki ye ho jaega...

M: Usko bcho ke saath jana chahiye the...Sammy was her responsibility...Rits trusted her..but she ...

Vi: Aap bhi to wahi the...aap kyu nahi gye bacho ke saath...beti to wo aapki bhi thi na?

M: Tum mujhe blame kar rahe ho?

Vi : Haan....main blame kar raha hu...sirf aapko nahi...aap sab ko...aap sab ki wajah se meri sammy....(cries and leaves the room)

In lobby
Virat leaves the room

Ro: (shouts)Viiii....

Virat doesn't turn back until he hears

Sa: Vi chachuu

Virat turns back and smiles seeing sammy but doesn't come towards them...

Vi:(murmurs)..Sammy...i know this is a dream...please come back princess...your vi chachu can't live without you...i miss youu

Ro and sammy come near to virat and see him standing... talking to himself

Sammy goes and hugs him but no response

S: Vi chachu...mujhse baat karo na...aap mujhse gussa ho?

S: (towards Ro) Dada....vi chachu mujhse baat kyu nahi kar rahe....vo mujhse gussa hai??

S: (towards vi)... Sorry chachu...

Ro: (takes her in arms) Sammio....aapke vi chachu ek no ke idiot hai ..unhe believe hi nahi ho raha hai...ki aap yaha ho...(towards vi)...Vi.......virat......she is here....

Vi: No i know...this is a dreamm.....from last night...i am seeing the same dream...she comes and then vanishes....i can't bear it anymore....i can't.....(runs outside)

Ro : (facepalms).....Sammy...aap na pehle apne bade papa...badi mumma aur nush chi se mil lo... fir hm..apke vi chachu ko btaenge ki ye dream nahi hai...ok...

Sammy runs in their room....
She sees nobody notices her...all are in their own world...she goes to all 3 of them

S: Bade papa....(no response)... badi mumma(no response)

She goes to anushka

S: Nush chi...aap bhi mujhse gussa ho kya?

Anu: (still in daze)...sammy....(smiles)....i love you... please don't hate me.... don't come near me....i am not good...leave me....(breaksdown)

Sammy gets scared with her reaction and runs outside the room crying

Ro gets shocked and hugs her...

Ro: Nush ...calm down...shhh....she doesn't hate you...she came to you....she loves you...

A: (Shocked)..She was here...she is really here?

Ro nods....she came back....she is ok....

A: Where is she....i told her to leave...she hates me now....(again cries)