8

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

Chapter 8 The

first floor of Jiajiale Supermarket is the clothing area. Basically, there are brand stores in one row. A pair of sweatpants that cost 20 yuan outside can be sold for more than 100 yuan. It is too expensive, not for students like Wang Xiaoquan and others. Affordable. Even though Wang Xiaoquan now has a small amount of money, the frugal habit he has developed since childhood is still deep-rooted. Wang Xiaoquan has always stayed away from these so-called famous brands that look good and sound good but are not much different from the cheap goods outside. What's more, he is now at the age where he is growing tall rapidly. A pair of pants and a T-shirt can only be worn for a season at most. As long as he can wear it, there is no need to buy famous brands. Wang Kun and Wang Xiaoquan had the same idea on this point, so the two of them didn't go to the first floor at all and went directly to the daily necessities area on the second floor.

For students like Wang Xiaoquan who love to learn, the fastest-consuming items are homework books and various types of pens. Wang Xiaoquan took Wang Kun to the stationery special sale area in a familiar manner. Sure enough, a message such as "Today's special offer, buy ten and get one free" was written on the large cardboard in eye-catching red watercolor pen. The pens and refills on the shelves are basically in bundles of eleven, and the notebooks are also in sets of eleven. The extra notebook (note) in each set is a gift.

Wang Xiaoquan and Wang Kun picked ballpoint pens, rollerball pens, pencils and refills that they usually use more easily and put them in their shopping carts. Each of them also took a set of the cheapest notebooks (the ones that cost 50 cents a book). , because they used a lot of scratch paper when doing math problems, and another person took a large pile of white paper that was quite rough in workmanship.

"Xiaoquan, you took the first place in the monthly exam last time. Didn't your boss give you a few notebooks as a reward? Did you buy so many and use them all?" Wang Kun asked suspiciously when he saw that Wang Xiaoquan also bought a set of notebooks with him. .

"Those prizes are of very good paper and beautifully packaged. I don't want to use them to do my homework. I plan to use them as excerpts and diaries..." Wang Xiaoquan's words are of course an excuse. He bought so many stationery this time just for fancy. Its just the huge business opportunities hidden in these things. Shopkeeper Liu and his planets current level of development is similar to that of the prosperous Tang Dynasty in Chinese history. They should be writing with a brush, right? If he introduces water pens, pencils, ballpoint pens and cheap notebooks to Shopkeeper Liu, after Shopkeeper Liu popularizes them, he should be able to become a long-term supplier, right? Although these things are cheap, if he monopolizes the market of the Yanhuang Empire, he will make a lot of money! What's more, although the characters written with the brush are beautiful, it is more convenient to use the water pen, ballpoint pen and pencil. I am not afraid that no one will buy it...

"Xiaoquan, Xiaoquan, what are you thinking about? Are you smiling so happily?" Wang Kun saw Wang Xiaoquan. She laughed as if she had lost millions (thats the truth O(∩_∩)O~), and slapped him on the back in a funny way to pull him back from his fantasy.

"Ah? It's nothing. I just thought that the school rewarded me with three hundred yuan for our last monthly exam. I plan to splurge this time and buy some more beef jerky, canned fish and the like. I kept eating cookies last week. I'm so bored that I almost feel like I'm having trouble with my mouth..." In addition to having a big appetite and eating a lot, Wang Kun is generally a very obedient and sensible boy. He does not pay attention to food and clothing like other peers, using this as a capital to attract beautiful girls. Normally, he only has a few cheap clothes when he goes back and forth, and the draft paper is used from the front to the back. It is no different from Wang Xiaoquan, who is an orphan. The only difference is that Wang Xiaoquan is forced to do this, but he is Just don't care at all. It is for this reason that even though he has been a classmate with Wang Xiaoquan for four years, this nerd who basically has no special hobbies except reading has never realized that Wang Xiaoquan is an orphan with nothing.