85

When Qin Han Meimei woke up, the warm sunshine unique to Hainan had faded, and the soft crimson sunset was already low and low where the sea and the sky met. Qin Han sat up and stretched lazily. Seeing that Wang Xiaoquan was not in the room, he immediately walked out of bed in his nightgown with a puzzled expression.

"Xiaoquan, Xiaoquan, are you in the bathroom?" Qin Han gently knocked on the door a few times and asked in a hoarse voice. After waiting for a while, when there was no reply from inside, Qin Han opened the door and walked in. He stared at the empty bathroom for a while and said to himself: "Hey? Where did the person go?" It didn't

matter if he stood there for a while. With no clue, Qin Han simply started to wash up quickly, planning to go out to find someone after cleaning up.

"Brother Qin, are you awake? Have you had enough sleep? I went out to buy dinner and washed up quickly. The food tastes best while it's hot..." In fact, the food Wang Xiaoquan carried was cooked by him in a secret place. , it feels really good to wash your hands and make soup for your lover with your own hands! O(n_n)O~

"Well, that's good..." Qin Han replied vaguely while brushing his teeth, but he couldn't help but feel happy in his heart. Look at his Xiaoquan, how virtuous and considerate he is! You must be afraid that he will be hungry when he wakes up after sleeping all afternoon, so you run out so hard to buy him dinner! Thinking again about the precious egg he found next to Xiao Achen, who didn't even know how to hold the soy sauce bottle overturned when he saw it, Qin Han felt even more proud. Hey, it's better that we have good taste and treat Xiaoquan as a gentle and considerate person like Ikea. A good friend is tied to you!

While Qin Han was washing up happily in the bathroom, Wang Xiaoquan quickly placed the hot meals that had just been packed on the dining table. In fact, he not only cooked a big meal while he was out, but before cooking, he also took the initiative to contact General An to talk to him about the genetic evolution fluid on credit. Unfortunately, genetic evolution fluid is also extremely valuable and rare on the vast planet where Admiral An is located. Being able to trade a bottle is Admiral An's maximum authority. Therefore, Wang Xiaoquan could only return empty-handed in disappointment.

Wang Xiaoquan has mild obsessive-compulsive disorder and is an invisible perfectionist. Qin Han is his only partner in the future. How could he allow Qin Han to lose at the starting point? Therefore, Wang Xiaoquan was unwilling to go to the plane mall again, wanting to inquire with Hen to see if Hen could help him buy a bottle of genetic evolution fluid with star coins or on credit.

"If I read it correctly, you should have taken the genetic evolution fluid, right? Xiaoquan, although this thing is very good for transforming the body, it cannot be used more than once. One time is enough." Hen advised with a serious face and a sincere tone. . He had met a few unlucky guys before who ruined themselves because of greed. He thought that good things should be used more often, but what was the result? One of them exploded and died, and his body instantly turned into minced meat. A few others didn't survive and turned into idiots. However, those who barely managed to survive went to the other extreme and were extremely poor! Genes are one of the most mysterious entities in the universe. Even the technological planets in super-level planes cannot completely decipher them. Being able to take drugs to improve them slightly is already a gift from the spirit of the universe. If you are too greedy, It won't end well in the end.

"I'm not taking it myself, I'm planning to give it to my family." Wang Xiaoquan felt that this matter had something to do with Hen's look, so he quickly explained.

Hen Wenyan's face was stunned for a moment, but he soon returned to his natural state. He looked at Wang Xiaoquan with a complex expression and said in a low voice: "Family? Xiaoquan, the genetic evolution fluid should be a technological product far beyond your planet. You buy it?" Come for your family, you, have you really thought about it carefully?" Although I really hope that Wang Xiaoquan and I will stay together in the plane mall, but I have experienced heartbreaking pain and loneliness, but I don't want to laugh. Wang Xiaoquan, who was so brilliant and beautiful, wanted to take the wrong path he had taken. He did not want such a young and energetic boy to be depressed and depressed by the family he valued!