Angel Breathing

Angel Breathing is a breathing style derived from Wind Breathing.

Angel Breathing is a very agile and protective breathing style that focuses mainly on speed and concealment. It's origination is unknown, and is shrouded in mystery. Angel breathing is focused on the concept of religiousness and the human interpretation of the heavens, across varieties of different cultures and ideals. 

Weapon: Nichirin Blade

Demon Slayer Mark

User: Hanami Yazuno

User: Hanami Yazuno

Forms: 10

First Form: Jonah's Ordeal-The user launches up to the sky and dashes towards their opponent, once they get close enough to the opponent they will perform a high-speed dash too fast to be seen by their opponent, while simultaneously slashing them everywhere, neutralizing their body and perhaps even causing them to faint.

Second Form: Divine Archangel Slash-The user launches away from their opponent and strikes mid-air with their weapon in a quick fashion.

Third Form: Heavenlight Citadel-The user dashes quickly around their opponent reflecting light from their sword to confuse their opponent before gathering force and momentum, finally dealing a massive slash to the opponents neck.

Fourth Form: Pillar of Judgement-The user waves their sword around them, creating a huge glimmering angelic aura. The user then pierces all energy points of the opponents body to stop them from using any attacks against you, completely disabling their abilities.

Fifth Form: Ethereal Godlight, Raphael-The user performs a repetitive, force-gathering horizontal motion while dashing through the air several times to continuously enhance the flow of adrenaline, ultimately increasing the strength and durability of the user, and the blade. The user can then directly stab or slice the opponent with ease,

Sixth Form: Lily Flower, Arcane Light-gazing-The user jumps from high ground onto the surface, and performs multiple stabs to the opponent, and then finishes them off with several cuts across their body, this can leave a burning sensation and dramatically decrease the opponents blood pressure.

Seventh Form: Celestial Seraph Dawning-The user directly attacks their opponent with a downward spiral motion to ward away the opponent and deeply wound them, followed by a repeated fashion of light stabs causing great fatigue overall to the opponent.

Eighth Form: Guardian Angel, Dusking Conquest-Same as the seventh form, but the user performs an uppercut rather than a downward spiral.

Ninth Form: Destined Fallen Spirit-The user gently lunges towards the opponent and waves their weapon with extreme dexterity before decapitating them painlessly.

Final Form: Absolute Judgement, Hedge of Enlightenment-The user focuses their breathing, and starts dashing in a variety of directions, gaining momentum and strength. This increases and enhances their bloodflow, dramatically makes their strength, speed, agility and durability skyrocket, therefore increasing their attack potency. However, this can only last for one large blow to the enemy. It can only hold for a minute because the users body will not be accustomed to this type of strength. Dealing this blow can very well cause them extreme amounts of pain and harm to their body. This may even result in the death of the opponent.