•PROLOGUE•

A Violet and blue sky stretched over the forest, pointing out the early hours of dawn. A small pool outlined with stones was set in a small clearing surrounded by trees. Soon after some minutes of silence, a small, lithe brown she-cat stepped into the clearing, looking into the pool. She looked up again when she heard paw steps of multiple other cats following behind her. The first one to appear was a muscular gray tom. He stepped close to the she-cat, sitting at a respectful distance from her.
"Greetings, Stormstar." The she-cat mewed, dipping her head. Stormstar dipped his head back.
"Greetings, Brightstar. How are your visions with Roseclan?"
"Great, thank you." looking back for the other cats, They all slowly appeared and began to sit around the pool. All four cats greeted each other in kind and gentle mews. After some time, they began to quiet down and all sat neatly around the pool, looking in. A small tortoiseshell tom spoke first.
"Are we all ready to begin?" His voice was respectful. He looked at the three other cats.
"Indeed." Stormstar mewed.
They all began to look into the pool, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly, the water turned red, and silhouettes of two cats sitting were shown rippling into the pool. Soon after, the two cats began fighting, and at each passing moment, the pool showed more silhouetted cats fighting each other. Anxiety spread throughout the cats as they shot concerned glances at each other. Then, the water turned into a musky purple as the silhouette of a cat standing up proudly, seeming to be a young warrior, rippled through the water. The cat was a young, ginger and white she-cat standing proudly with triumph, her tail swaying with pride. The cat disappeared and then water turned black with a rose in it. Multiple roses fell from the sky and into the water.
"Roseclan.." Brightstar whispered instinctively. The other cats looked at her.
"Are you sure that it mentions your clan, Brightstar? What if it's a name from one of our warriors" A black she-cat spoke.
"Do you have any ginger and white she-cats in your clan, Flightstar?" Stormstar retorted to Brightstar's defense.
"No.." Flightstar looked down with an annoyed glance. But she didn't dare to speak any more. Hostility rose from the four clan leaders.
"We mustn't fight." Brightstar spoke at once, her voice fierce.
"Stormstar, I appreciate you defending me, but I can take care of myself, thanks."
Stormstar nodded and looked to the side, clearly embarrassed.
When the hostility had died down, Brightstar closed her eyes.
"Like sun hitting a rose as it grows taller, a member of the roses will make the stem grow stronger. As blood colored grass fills the earth, the fight must continue before peace is assured."
Her voice was as calm as the morning waves of the ocean, but as fierce as an eagles eye.
She had opened her eyes and looked at the three other leaders, dipping her head and standing up.
As she was about to speak, her words were interrupted by a sudden sound coming from the pool. Swishing of pine trees were shown in the pool, pointing out the territory of Fogclan. A black tom, brindled with dark ginger, was crouching, seeming to be stalking prey. His eyes were narrowed, focusing to catch the vole.
"One of.. Fogclan's warriors? It seems to be Dusktail." Flightstar spoke, surprised. But there was something buried in her shock, like triumph. As if she was trying to compete with Brightstar, but tried to make it unnoticeable. Flightstar closed her eyes, saying the prophesy of her own clan. Though it still connected with the prophecy in general.
Brightstar was the first to speak after a couple moments of silence.
"It seems one of your cats, flightstar, at prophesised as well. Good luck to you."
She dipped her head in a friendly and respectful manner, and Flightstar had dipped her head back. After some moments of their goodbyes, and their friendly mews, the noise died down as their way of saying it's time to go. The small tortoiseshell tom flicked his tail to say goodbye, and they all padded away into the forest.

__________________________________
Hello, guys! I'm so glad that maybe y'all are liking this so far! I'm sorry for any fillers or that if it was too long in the story. and if you have any questions I'll be sure fix whatever you have to say, depending on if it's stupid or not. Love y'all!♥️