WHITE WEDDING

theme - rule the world - take that

AUGUST 2012, GREECE

She was getting married today, to the love of her life, Felix Catton.

The man who painted stars in the sky for her, would move planets if necessary.

That night in the maze in 2007, had been the best night of her life, she had finally told Felix that she loved him and he felt the same, it was euphoric, telling him all of her pent up emotions and feelings.

God, she felt nervous as her mother helped pin her hair into her veil.

Her mother had moved to Greece in the spring of 2008 after working through her feelings with Ariadne, making up for lost time and now here she was, 4 years later, getting her daughter ready to marry the love of her life.

Pasiphae won't lie about the fact that her and Elspeth always used to plan what Felix and Ariadne's wedding would look like, even when they were little everyone knew they would end up together.

It was written in the stars.

It was a beautiful day for a white wedding. 

The Aegean Sea created the perfect backdrop for the church on the clifftop and her mother would be giving her away. 

A small part of her was scared for what lay ahead for her.

Achilles was back from Tokyo just in time for the wedding which had caused anxiety, her brother needed to be there on her big day but she also felt really sick lately, over the past month to be exact. 

She pegged it down to having a bad case of stomach flu, which was nasty and caused her to be bed ridden for a week, Felix at her beck and call, she felt like the Queen of England. 

Her dress was beautiful, big plumes of white tulle and a long white veil that draped down her back onto the floor, she had opted to go for flats, considering she would have to scale over 200 steps to get to her fiance in the chapel. 

The doors were open and she could see Felix, facing the altar as a massive smile swept across her face, this was what she had been waiting for since she was 6 years old. 

Her mother looked on with tearful eyes, her little girl was all grown up and about to truly leave her care. Ariadne had grown up too fast, first with a school bag in hand heading off to school, then to Oxford and now she was heading off to a live a life with her husband, a man who utterly adored her, and Pasiphae would not have it any other way. 

The sounds of a Grecian wedding march commenced and this was it. 

As Ariadne walked down the aisle, it felt like the longest walk of her life. 

She looked to the groom's side of the chapel and saw all the Oxford hotties as she like to call them, she saw Elspeth and Sir James sitting tall at the front with Duncan situated next to them, how could she not invite Duncan. Felix had his sister Venetia as best maid as opposed to best man and Venetia looked absolutely thrilled to be dressed up in a tux. Not.

She looked to her side of the chapel and compared to Felix's side, it looked rather bare, you had Achilles sat with Eliot like two peas in a pod, as they both smiled and gave her discreet thumbs up and then you had her Man of Honour, Farleigh Start. 

Felix still hadn't turned to face her and when he did, she thought she could cry, she thinks she actually did, he looked gorgeous. 

A summer tan graced his cheeks as he smiled at his soon to be wife. 

Felix was stunned. She was beautiful, absolutely fucking beautiful. And he could not wait to marry her. He thanked whatever God that was out there for the extraordinary woman in front of him and he was so lucky to call her his wife.

 She was his and he was hers, until the end of time.

The vows were said and rings were exchanged, but all Ariadne could focus on was her now husband, he looked beautiful and she couldn't wait to tell him the news. 

He drew her into a deep and long kiss, showing everyone in the room that they now truly belonged to one another.

Cheers surrounded them, celebrating the new couple, as Felix swept her up off her feet and took her in his arms, she would always take his breath away, and he would always take hers. 

The party was in full swing, her Auntie Rosie dancing on tables and her Auntie Tanya was sitting on all the chairs. This was it. Her mother was rekindling old flames while her brother had danced with her, telling her about how proud he was of her. 

Her and Felix had their first dance newly married to Rule the World by Take That, the song that was written for her favourite movie, Stardust. 

It was her and Felix, for infinity, and she would stay with him forever.

Ariadne Catton had a nice ring to it, don't you think?

a/n: little pick me up for all you emosh people out there who have come from icarus falls!!