OH BABY

theme - i've been waiting for you - abba 

FEBRUARY 2013, SALTBURN

The sleepless nights were the worst, but they were so worth it. 

Althaia Iris Catton had come roaring into the world on February 14th of the year 2013, a manifestation of the love shared between her parents. 

And she was one hell of a child. 

Neither Felix nor Ariadne had a full night of sleep since she arrived, but having their daughter, they would sacrifice all the sleep in the world. 

Her pregnancy went as smoothly as you could hope, the first six months spent abroad with her mother in Greece, soaking up the remnants of the summer sun, and the last four were spent preparing for her arrival, back home in England. 

Felix was besotted with his wife and arguably even more with his daughter, a fierce feeling of protectiveness would wash over him whenever he saw her with the baby, even if they were doing the most mundane tasks. 

Ariadne had never felt so close to her mother, their bond was forged again as the years passed, she finally understood the phrase 'a mother's love knows no bounds'. She would do anything for her child, protect her daughter with her life if she had too. 

Farleigh and Venetia were appointed god parents to the young girl, who had fallen into a fit of crying when they entered the church, it was like she had an aversion to it. 

Althaia was everything the couple could wish for and more, and she was an angel on earth. 

a/n: little short one before we jump back in time, some during uni and some leading up to 2012.