𝟎𝟎𝟓 | 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I WAS WALKING WHEN I BUMPED INTO a boy with blonde curly hair around my age "i'm so sorry" i'd made him spill his drink all over the ground "here, i'll pay for a new one i'm so sorry" i repeat myself, giving him ten dollars from my wallet and he laughs at me slightly "it's okay, seriously" he passes the money back to me, smiles and continues walking alongside another girl who looked around his age and an older guy, maybe around sixteen, seventeen? 

i stood there for a moment before i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, i had recieved a picture from my brother of him and my parents in a restaurant nearby with him telling me to meet them there. it took a moment to figure out where it was but i managed to make it, awkwardly looking for my family before an employee stopped me "can i help you?" he asked "uhm yeah, my family is here somewhere, maybe under the last name ray?" he makes his way over to his computer, typing on the keyboard before pointing to a table "table for four just over there?" "yes, thank you so much" "no problem" he smiles before moving onto the next guest

"guys i feel severely underdressed for this place" i say in my hoodie and jeans as my mom had changed into a dress and my dad and brother into button up shirts and dress pants. "i brought you something if you want to go get changed" my mom smiled "caleb told me you went on a walk and i had no clue what you were wearing, figured you'd want something nice to wear" she passes me a small bag and points me over to the bathrooms. i make my way into a stall and open up the bag to pull out a mid length, sleeveless burgundy dress from dior. i could only think about how much this had cost her and i wanted to cry. i hate spending over a hundred dollars on dresses and dior dresses can cost up to thousands of dollars.

i made my way back out to my table and i caught my mom smiling at me from the corner of my eye. "oh, you look beautiful" she puts her arms out to hug me and i hug her back, thanking her for the dress "why are we here by the way?" "celebration dinner" my dad replies taking a sip of his drink as i sit back down in my seat. as we wait for our food i notice the same blonde boy from earlier except now it looks like he's with his parents and siblings, an older sister and a younger brother by the looks of it, making him the middle child. there was a group of paparazzi sitting across from him taking pictures. oh. i'd bumped into a child star, no wonder he didn't take my money.