𝟎𝟎𝟔 | 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I DECIDE TO IGNORE HIM and focus on my family, would i regret not going up to talk to him? maybe, but if i was meant to talk to him i'd see him again. "what are you looking at?" caleb asks me, apparently my plan on focusing on my family wasn't going too well, i had been staring at the blondie for a couple minutes now and i think his family was catching on, i was just hoping he didn't. "nothin" "whatever" caleb snorts, probably on accident but it made me laugh, bringing my attention back to my family, who were currently talking about outing ideas, this was my chance.

"can we please go to universal?" i beg "honey, theme parks are expensive, especially for a family" i look down at the dress i was wearing and my dad retracts his statement. "fine, but we'll have to be back at the hotel by five" my mom compromises "why?" i ask "gotta set up a couple of things, besides you start work the next day you can't stay up too late" my dad states "five pm?" "well you won't be going to sleep at five but it'd be good to start settling down for the night" my mom explains, i just decide to sip on my water instead of talking back, i didn't want to get grounded before i even started work.

"fettuccine alfredo?" "that's me thank you" the waitress places my dish infront of me "swedish meatballs?" "that's me" my brother raises his hand slightly and the waitress places the plate infront of him "your dishes will be out in a minute" she smiles at my parents and they return the gesture, with a slight nod of their heads. "do you want us to wait for you?" i ask "no it's okay you guys can eat" "okay" i twirl a bit of pasta around my fork and place it in my mouth, careful to not let the sauce drip onto my dress.

"that boy keeps looking at you" my mom mentions "who?" i ask "you" she replies "sorry, i meant what boy?" "that blonde one over there" she points towards the boy i was pointing at earlier and he notices, looking back down at the fries he had left on his plate. "you like him don't you" my brother nudges my shoulder "he was the one you were looking at before wasn't it" he adds "you should talk to him" caleb keeps talking but i drown him out, pretending i wasn't there, before i felt a tap on my shoulder.