Chapter 1:Intoduction To The Scatter Magic Users World

One normal day at the west in the private cafe a man that was an normie or rather called to be powerless was sitting at a wooden chair outside of the Cafe. As his emerald green eyes are reading with his mouth sipping coffee the same time and he was siting in the wooden chair looking tall with his brown leather suit and black untidy hair. As his green gem eyes was directed to the book he was reading. As he was sitting there sipping his tea two common kids taps him by his suit. As he was going to put the bookmark he had an   questionable eye contact with the Kid "is there something rong little lad?" "no there's nothing rong but umm... m-mr may i asked something?. ". The man looked at the younge girl and said "go ahead no harm will do", as the young girl finally has the guts to respond to the gentleman she mumbles, "how many continents we have and how to decribe it apart?".The man chuckles and responded. "there are four main continents in this scattered world, North is the coldest continent and u can mostly see cold magic beholder there, East and West is warm where u can normally find normies rather people who doesn't beholds magic, and alas the South is the hottest and u can locate there the called hot beholders".The two children that was amazed at the new discovery they learned they but asked again, "what continent do we live on?". "that fellow little lads the answer is simple. We are at West", the man replied to the curios childrens. "thank you for the information mister, we never got ur name mister", the children thanked and asked the man. "introductions how can i forgot?, pardon my sillyness my name is Eloisé",making Eloisé stand up from his wooden chair and laughs at himself. "Nice to meet you Eloisé, Am Gabriel and this is my younger sister Maria". young Gabriel replied with an high tone of voice while making younger Maria nods in happiness,. "Nice to meet yo-". As Eloisé about to talk he got cutted off by someone."you lazy ass were gonna be late again to our flight!, Sir Sol will be mad again and make us do a hundred of paper works, why am i even partnered with someone who even can't take track of the bloody time??!!", shouted by a man that is weaeing the same outfit as Eloisé but with a blue vest and and black pants same as Eloisé and having a black necktie with a fluffy half separated bangs that were black hair."Along side sir Sol has a meeting with sir Louis u dumb brown headed irrigated person!". As the man got infront of Eloisé who is beside him Eloisé who is an inch shorter than him looked at Eloisé with his green eyes that Eloisé also had the emerald eyes looked him back."how about if you dont scold me inferences in public then we wont be late, yes?" Eloisé replied to Gerald. As Eloisé noticed the two kids weren't there anymore he looked at Gerald with an unpleasant look as he grabs his wrist tightly and glared at him."Lets go shall we".