Chapter 2:Bad Cop And Strict Cop

As Gerald and Eloisé arrived at the private airport that only advance planes are located for only high standards that can only ride the plane, they rushed to the station running through the halls while trying not to break a sweat as both of them dashing to the station were they are needed located. As they rushed through the station Gerald almost bumped into someone as he quickly started to control his speed he was greeted by a sparkling red eyes with a short yet midium dirty blond hair wearing glasses. As he realize that he was standing there dumbfounded while Eloisé was behind him confused."i never knew girls wear pants". Gerald spoken with a confused tone, as Eloisé was confused as Gerald was dumbfoundedly they stared at the girl. The girl finally spoke."Please stop staring at me with those dumbfoundedly eyes of yours..Well yes i am a female but it should be considered that i most wear my uniform, yes?". The girl replied facing the two and tilts her glasses, as the girl replied the two dumbfounded guys were still at pause until Gerald broke the silence."our apologies we were just shoked that a girl is wearing a pants thats all please forgive us both". As Gerald bowed down and also Eloisé to apologize until the girl spoken"the name is Scar Agana nice t-"
" I've been looking for u both as u can propose to tell that i already met Louis as he is beside me right now now why on earth are you both late for two hours and 3 minutes??!! ", Sol shouted making the two stands straight and shiver with cold sweats." you cant even control ur anger issues to be dealt with and you got instanced to be the representative for your family's country pathetic".Louis spoke as he and Sol once again did a stared off as scar finally broke the silence,both of you are scumbags plus Arktus isn't even here yet so why fight each other about time and anger issues when someone here is late more than 2 hours am i not correct, yes? ". As Scar spilled the tea the two finally took a moment of silence beetween the area realizing that they were only making a scene here." Atlease were not in war unlike other countries makung there people suffer more, how about we all shut about it and wait for my damn sister and added to it the flight is next hour so why rush its only the meeting time".As Louis stated it everyone sooned mind there own business and waiting silently as normally there are explosion sound surrounds them on the other wall."when will it end?". As scar quietly mumbled those words a female having the same uniform as Scar has broked the terror of silence in the whole building. "THE BARRIERS THAT IS SET TO SEPERATE THE CHAOS AND GRENADES ARE BROKEN AND YOU GUYS ARE JUST BLOODY DUMBFOUNDEDLY STANDING HERE??". As the person roared she holds her breath and glared at them "I swear to your bloody mother that I will use my sword against you dumbfounded dummys".