Chapter 3:Escape To The New Dawn

Everyone looked at the girl while the six was trying to look the source of the scream, while a girl that has an messy brown hair low ponytaled with her mismatched eyes and the leather uniform and looks like from the Arctic as she has frigates and was wearing having the same middle aged look, approaching the group that was recently shouted on. "how favorable?", again Arktus scolded them with caution. "You make it sound as if that this isnt normal."
"the citizens got evacuate, there now on the airport granted to be moved on the end of the east"
"but you would be willing to take the chance to fight nonetheless?"
"the job i was given is opposite to your words, still it's not against our rules to help the citizens, correct Sol?"
"Arktus as you said the citizens are evacuated, yes?".
"indeed Gerald"
"so is the outside safe now?"
"Obviously no-"
"Nobody was talking to you Louis"
"Same for you Sol"
As the two were talking back someone approached them without they're knowledge,
"your flight is still ongoing please be headed to the plane".
"pardon for our unpleasant sir we will be going", The Agana twins stated and continued to head to the plane."WAIT FOR US FOUR". Gerald Scremed still panting.