The rehearsals

"Okay, that's everyone, Mr. Moon." Miss Crawly said. "Whew! All right, call everyone back to stage, Miss Crawly, and let's get..." Miss Crawly talks through her megaphone. "Hello!" Buster and (Y/n) cringe. "Ooh." Buster said. "Uh, can I have everybody back to stage, please? Everyone come back to stage for selection." She said. "Okay. Thank you, Miss Crawly." Buster said. Miss Crawly is still talking into the megaphone into Buster's ear. "You're welcome, Mr. Moon." She said. "All right. Let's see, now." Buster scrutinizes each animal in silence. "We'll take..." He rejects most but chooses the Frogs. "You guys." He said. The Frogs celebrate. "Yes!" They said. (Y/n) turns to Ash and Lance. "And which one of you is the girl?" She asked. "Ha ha. Very funny." Ash said. "Loud and horrible, but shows promise." Welcome to the show." (Y/n) said. "Heh, cool. I guess we could hang." Lance said. "No, no. we just want her, not you." (Y/n) said. "What?" The duo asked in shock. "All right, the rest of the group acts, thank you so much."

Buster said. Animals leave the stage upset. "Oh, don't feel bad, folks. There will be a 10% discount on tickets for everyone." Buster said. "Yeah, sure, thanks a lot." A goat said. "Psh. Let's get outta here, Ash." Ash hesitates. "Ash?" Lance asked. "Uh, yeah... Yeah, let's go." She said. "Okay, soloists. Johnny, Mike, Pete, Richard, Daniel, and Ray." Johnny, Mike, a bull (Richard), a snail (Ray), a camel (Pete), and a giraffe (Daniel) nervously step forward. "Mike! Ooh-hoo-hoo! Wowza! I've gotta have you in my show." Buster said. "Even though he was super rude." (Y/n) mumbled, and Buster nudges her gently. "Oh, I... if you insist!"

Mike chuckles. "And I'll take Pete..." Buster said. "Ooh, yeah!" Pete said. "And one more. Let me see, now." Buster circles them, checks them up and down from behind and Richard is so nervous he suddenly farts, and (Y/n) gags. "Gross." She said. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry." He farts again. " Oh, what is wrong with me?" He asked. "Good question." (Y/n) mumbled. "Whoo! Uh, thanks for coming, Richard." Richard begins to leave when he accidentally steps on the snail. "Oh, my... Ray!" The bull picks up Ray who looks shocked. "Are you all right? Just hang in there, Ray. I got you." Richard farts his way off stage carrying the snail. "Ooh. Oh. Whoopsie. Oh." Richard said. "Dude!" (Y/n) scolded in disgust. "Okay, then we'll take..." Johnny holds his breath. "Daniel. Thank you, Johnny." He said. Johnny nods sadly and leaves the stage, and (Y/n) frowns, feeling bad for him, but Daniel didn't answer.

"Daniel, can you hear me? You're in the show!" Buster said. Daniel's head is too high so he can't hear. "What? Are you talking to me?" He asked. "Yes." Buster speaks into the megaphone. "I was saying that you are in... Oh, geez, this is gonna drive me nuts." Buster said, and (Y/n) giggles. She sees Johnny and smiles. "Johnny, get back here, you're in!" She said. Buster nods and gives her a thumbs up. Then speaks in the megaphone. "Thank you, Daniel. Good-bye." Johnny is relieved. "Yes!" Johnny said quietly. "Okay. That's everyone on my list." Everyone starts to leave. "Um, wait a second. Rosita. Is Rosita still here?" Buster asked. "Oh, yes. Yes, I'm here." Rosita steps forward. "Rosita, Rosita, Rosita. Great set of pipes but boring to watch." Buster said. Rosita sighs. "I knew it." She said. "So, what should we do?" Buster asked. "We could partner her up with Gunter." (Y/n) said. "Oh! Great idea,

(Y/n)! Gunter! Where are you?" Buster asked. "Ja! Ja! This is me." Gunter freestyles his way across the stage to Rosita. (Y/n) laughs. "Ja! He's gonna spice things up on stage." She said. "Wait. You want us to sing together?" Rosita asked. "Ja! The two of us together, you joking me? We're going to be spicy, no?" Gunter chuckles. The child kangaroo howls as her angry mother leads her ahead of a crowd. "Those two animals are fools, Sherry-Anne. You are going to be a star one day!" She said. Eddie walks past the crowd of animals leaving. "Auditions are over, pal. Show's already been cast." A hippo said. "Okay... You are our chosen few." Everyone exclaims happily. "This is it, folks. A defining moment in all of our lives." The Q-Teez walk next to Buster. "Um, no. No, no, no, not you guys. We dismissed all of the group acts already. You... you can go home." Buster said. The Q-Teez respond happily, in Japanese. "Ware ware wa kono sho de yarukodoga tetemo shiwawase desu! (English: We are so happy to be in this show!) "Look, look, look, I-I'm really sorry, but all of the slots are filled." (Y/n) said. "Almost all of em. But I got somebody else planned for the last slot." Buster said. "Huh?" (Y/n) asked.