Conflicts

~Flashback~

Buster is outside the theatre with his dad. "All creatures great and small, welcome to the Moon Theater!" Animals were cheering as Buster hugged his dad.

~Present~

Buster smiles at the memory. "Mr. Moon?" Miss Crawly brings Buster back to reality. "I have Judith from the bank." She said. "What? Whoa, no, no, no. Tell her I'll call back in the morning." He said. "Oh, I can't. She's right here." Judith appears. "Judith! Hello." Buster said. Buster rushes Judith out of the theatre. "I work for a bank, not a charity, and if your accounts are not settled by the end of the month..." she said. "Okay, Judith... I personally guarantee, by the end of the month this show is going to be the biggest hit this city has ever seen." Buster said. "Mr. Moon, none of your shows have ever worked. None of them! You've had your chances. Now settle your accounts, or we will repossess this property." She turns to leave. "Okay. Toodle-loo." Buster laughs nervously. "What are you going to do, Mr. Moon?" Buster notices Miss Crawly looking at him with concern. "Honestly, uh... I have no idea." He said. "Should we tell (Y/n)?" She asked, and Buster panics. "NO!" He shouts, startling her, then sighs. "Sorry, it's just, she's got enough on her plate already, and I don't want to worry her even more."

Buster said, and Miss Crawly sighs. Later at Eddie's house, sprinklers go off and crickets chrip. Underwater lights light up a pool on the grounds of a L.A. looking mansion. Eddie approaches the water's edge sipping from a soda can. He sheds his bathrobe to reveal a speedo, before walking to the end of a diving board, takes a deep breath, and dives in. Eddie swims gracefully underwater. He does some strokes, and then swims back to the top and right into Buster's face, and he screams. Buster is seated beside the pool steps drinking Eddie's soda. "Mmm. Are you wearing a speedo, Eddie?" Buster asked. "What... what are you...?" Eddie asked. "Eddie? Is everything all right?" His mother asked from inside. "Yeah, uh, just doing my laps, ma!" Eddie said. Eddie and Buster sit beside each other on inflatable chairs playing the x box in the pool house. "So, what, you live in the pool house now?" Buster asked. "Yeah, my folks want me to be more, you know, independent, I guess. They even hooked me up with this life coach dude." Eddie said. "Life coach?" Buster asked. "Yeah. I guess he's gonna help me find my purpose in life. I thought I had one, but it turns out, it wasn't the right one or something. I don't know." Eddie said.

"Anyway, he's got me on this whole schedule thing. It's, like, Mondays, take out the recycling; Tuesdays, mow the lawn; Wednesdays, go visit Nana; Thursdays, clean the pool. It's like, don't we have people to do all this stuff?" Eddie said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up. Your Nana is still alive?" Buster asked. "Oh, yeah." Eddie speaks, without looking away from the game. Eddie knocks over his surfboard, showing a family photo on the wall, at the center of which sits a spectacularly surly aristocratic female sheep. "Wow. And she's rich, right?" Buster asked. "She's loaded. But trust me, you don't want to go near my Nana." Eddie shudders. "She is one mean sheep." Buster forgets the game and looks at the sheep and smiles. "They're maybe trouble at hand."

On the stage, Mike sings Let's Face the Music and Dance.

MIKE: But while there's moonlight
And music and love and romance

Buster coaches Meena with the lighting system. "Now fade up the spot." Buster said.

MIKE: And dance

"Good. Lower the moon." Buster said. "Coffee?" Miss Crawly asked. "Thank you, Miss Crawly." Meena pulls a cable but it gets stuck. "Okay, that's normal. Just needs a knock." Meena knocks on the cable and the ropes loosen. The moon lowers behind Mike. "See? You're getting it."

MIKE: And while we've still got a chance

Buster drinks the coffee as Miss Crawly looks distracted. "Anyone seen my glass eye? The darn thing keeps popping out." Buster takes the cup from his lips to reveal her glass eye in his mouth. He gags and spits the eyeball and it hits a lever. The lighting rig hits the stage. A sandbag swings and knocks Pete flying and (Y/n) cringes. The glass eye ricochets against a light and shoots back into Miss Crawly's head where it belongs. "You almost killed me, jumbo!" Mike shouted. "Hey, relax! It wasn't her fault!" (Y/n) defended. "Oh, is that so?" Mike screams, and so does Meena.A small fire starts. Meena runs over with an extinguisher. "Pete?" Buster asked. Pete is placed in an ambulance with his neck in a brace. "Urgh..." Pete said. "Pete! You're gonna be all right. Okay, just... just hang in there, buddy." Buster is concerned as the ambulance pulls away and two frogs storm out of the theatre. "Ricki? Kai?" They don't answer. The 3rd Frog runs away in tears. "Why aren't you guys rehearsing?" (Y/n) asked. "