Authors note

Okayyyy:) first part is up!! I wanted to share some plans with this 'diary' I am keeping about my dr. I'm shifting to 5th year— again! lol if you know you know. I've done something like this before, and I really enjoyed it.

General statement is I kind of have no idea how I want to go about this. I'm thinking along the lines of diary type entries. Recalling important moments, class lessons, things I find important to me and can also be motivational. I may or may not skip over some details because these things truly are happening to me and they're all so personal. Also if I were to write out every single moment each chapter would be a million years long LOL. For example, there was the sorting ceremony— but we all know it happens so I didn't feel the need to go into that. There also may be some personal things that I choose to keep to myself as well. I just wanted to share some fun moments from my dr as motivation. :)

My plan is to just see what I'm feeling chapter to chapter and going from there :)

I'm really excited to be doing this again you guys have no idea.

With that being said update times will vary as I do normally work a lot. I'm going to try to get out as many parts as I can this month while I have the free time. Thank you for being here and I'm super excited to be sharing parts of my dr in such a fun way that I really do enjoy.

Much love, kourt xx