|Rɪɴɢs Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ|

नयन ने बांध रखिने में जयरा 👁️

तमने जोया छे 🧿

तुम्ही तुम हो मेरी साँसों में 💗

 हाँ हो ख्यालों में 🥹🧿

✨✨✨

Setting the gajra right into my hairs, I stood up on my feet and as soon as I lifted them to walk ahead, I stumbled, but was caught by Aditya

Setting the gajra right into my hairs, I stood up on my feet and as soon as I lifted them to walk ahead, I stumbled, but was caught by Aditya. I small painful moan escaped my lips. He supported me and helped me get into the chair.

'Why are you always ready to run? You are still not healed madam. Meera is getting the band aids, till then can't you sit like a good girl?', he scolded me while standing upright in front of me, and poor me pouted my lips sadly.

It was his sister's engagement, and he was scolding her poor injured sister. Very bad brother.   

I flipped around to look into the mirror, I looked like a beauty queen, no doubt dressed in the baby pink saree with silver and gold zari  over it. The embroidered blouse's sleeves went to the full arms with my wrists adorned with gold kadas. My neck was completely masked with the heavy gold and kundan stone big necklace with it's heavy jhumkas, which felt more like the big chandeliers, specifically owned by my mumma.

Every time she would get it into her neck, I wouldn't stop adoring both of them - my mumma and the jewellery. And every time I would compliment her over it, she would always promise me that once I get older, she would gift it to me. But me being mumma's good daughter, didn't appreciate giving away her precious jewellery which was my nani's. Only mumma has the copyright over them, and not anyone else, not even her own daughter. I can get millions of other jewels, but not that one because I know what the piece means to her. 

Frivolously , she said that after she dies, that priceless jewellery would be mine anyway. Post that day, I wouldn't talk to her, four days or probably five. I ain't scared of losing anything in my life, but them. My mumma papa are my jaans, I can't afford to lose them. My orbs are never ready to see them leave right in front of them. I have always wanted for them to be immortal, which I know isn't possible and hence I want to leave before them, I can't lose them in front of my eyes. 

But no one can beat Indian ma's. Somehow, she managed to get it into my neck on my engagement day, on the ultimatum that it would be into her embrace after the day. 

I played with my lose left curls, which were falling freely on the either sides of my face, fee from my messy bun caged with the flowers of mogra. I slowly caressed my hairs, but no matter how beautiful I would look, my eyes would still be fixed on the band aid on the right side of my head.