|Tʜᴇ Bᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ|

प्यारे प्यारे लम्हें (लम्हें, लम्हें) 🎇
प्यारी प्यारी बातें (बातें, बातें)😍
सपनों के दिन हैं (के दिन हैं, दिन हैं)🎇
सपनों की रातें (की रातें, रातें)😍
हो गूँजे हैं दिल के तराने💫
बजने हैं गीत सुहाने🔥
बहके हैं सारे दीवाने♥️
तो नच ले नच ले ऑल नाइट🎊🎇

Vote! Comment!
✨✨✨

I jerked up onto my bed when a splash of water hit my face. I wiped my face with my hands, and exhaled a deep breath. I was way too shocked too react.

I looked up to find Meera, Misha and Esha standing upright in front of me, with a big empty jug in Misha's hands. And the matter of the jug hugged me happily.

'What the hell guys! What it this way to wake someone up?', I shrieked at the top of my lungs.

'We have been waking you up since past 10 minutes, but you being you won't budge a bit! Wake up lady Kumbhkaran wake up!', Meera spoke loudly and shook my shoulders.

'Control Misha, you are too......wait, why are you all so decked up?', finally getting back to my conscious self, I noticed them all dolled up, ready to go to a party it seems.

The trio were dressed into their best one pieces, looking so beautiful, so elegant, just like a wow.

'Forget us. It's just 8 in the night, why are you sleeping now?', Esha questioned.

'I was very tired. And I want to sleep more.', I said in sleepy voice and fell on the bed yet again, with my duvet covering me whole.

But in the next second, my duvet was thrown away from me, and I felt a pair of hands gripping mine, pulling me to sit up straight.

'What's it with you guys yaar? Let me sleep na!', I whined and was all set to fall back on the bed, but Misha held me straight.

'Fine! Sleep! You just sleep and there your future husband would be happily dancing in the night club between girls drooling over him!', Esha scolded me and I fell on the bed yet again, freeing myself from Misha.

'Ok, so?', I was all set to have my beauty sleep, but the next very second, the reality struck me and I jerked up on the bed, with eyes shot open and all the sleepiness flew out of the window.

'Dancing between girls?', I was horrified.

'Yes my dear sister. Avyaansh jiju, Krish bhai, Nikunj bhai, Aditya, Viraj, Nihaal, Mahir and few friends of their have flown to a night club, for jiju's bachelor's party. We considered them so innocent and see, what they did.', Meera sat in front of me, with pouted lips.

'One my friends was off to the club and she spotted them there and called me up. Shameless! Idiot! Stupid! Krish told me that his friend's in hospital and he needs to be him with him, and this is what he is doing.', I could see the invisible flaming airs popping out of her nose and ears.

'What?! How could he?! He's getting married in few days and today he is dancing with other girls. I will kill him.', I shouted loudly and Esha agreed with me whole heartedly.