Houdini 2.0

Lilia was sat in the Pegasus stables, she hadn't slept much, as sad as it was,she enjoyed their company.

She heard a creek as somebody walked in through the door. She stayed quiet for a moment, hidden from who ever it was.

"Hey blackjack" the boy said quietly. The Pegasus, blackjack, neighed in response.

"How many times have I said, don't call me boss." The boy said again.

Was he talking to the Pegasus?

She stood up quietly to see Percy stood at the other end.

"What are you doing?" She said causing him to jump.

"Holy shit!" He cried out, staring at her wide eyes.

"Why are you in here at five in the morning?" He asked.

"Why are you in here at five in the morning?" She countered.

"Nothing. Just talking to blackjack." He shrugged.

"Talking?"

"Yes, I speak horse." He said matter of factly.

"You're up to something."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm n-"

"Percy shush. I know you're up to something so tell me." She said with charmspeak.

He glared slightly trying to fight it off but she was good.

"Fine I'm going to follow them, I need to find Annabeth." He said with foggy eyes.

"You can't do that."

"Yes I can."

"Percy, Zoë doesn't want you on this quest. I want to find Annabeth just as much as you do but we can't just go whenever we please."

"So you didn't leave camp three years ago without telling anyone?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"That's different, besides-" it was his turn to interrupt.

"Look Lilia I'm going whether you approve or not. So either let me go and don't say anything to anyone or come with me." He said.

"Fine." She huffed. "I'm coming with you."

Percy mounted blackjack and then held out his hand for her.

"Oh my Gods, I can't believe this is happening, I don't even know you." She muttered slightly as she hopped on.

"Then get to know me Houdini." He smirked patting blackjack to take off. The Pegasus reacted fast and before she could even think they were in the air.

She gasped gripping her arms round his waist tightly so she didn't fall out of the sky, Again.

Once they were in the air, Lilia settled slightly. "Houdini?" She questions thinking back to what he'd called her.

"Yes. You're the disappearing girl, no better name for you than Houdini, the greatest disappearance from history ever!" He laughed.

"Whatever kelp head." She rolled her eyes, but a small smile appeared on her face.

"What's your favourite colour?" He asked.

𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara