Ch 2

Y/n pov
Soon as time is getting closer for me to meet other members of BTS, whom Im sure are gentle men as who doesn't know them and internet a great source which gives all information about them is just fire but still Im getting nervous. They are famous internet sensations and Im just known because Im oppas' sister. Im getting nervous as anxiety starts building up in me and my breath gets heavier as I start shiver a bit. Yes your right Ive social anxiety. Sometimes Im very hyper or Im very quiet when I have anxiety. I felt oppa's hand on my shoulder.

Jimin pov
I was sitting at the back of the car with y/n and Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting at the front. Suddenly my gaze fell on y/n and she was breathing heavily. She was fiddling with her fingers and even shivering. Is she having anxiety again? I kept my hand on her shoulder as she looked up at me and stopped fiddling with her fingers and started shivering even more. I hugged her securely as I call out her name softly.

Jimin - y/nahhh....(softest tone possible)

I breathed heavily even more and faster too. She was now shivering really bad that even Jungkook got worried. I caressed her hair softly as she clenched on to my shirt tightly and put her head in my chest as she closed her eyes. Jungkook hugged her from behind and rubbed her back softly.

Jungkook - calm down baby oppa wont spank you. (Softly)

Seriously? At this time. I looked up at him with a visible question mark on my face and he winked at me. This was seriously childish. But to my surprise y/n giggled in our embrace and look up at us with a gummy smile on her face.

Y/n- sorry oppa....I got anxious....(low)

Jungkook - Calm down baby. Its okay. Relax...(soft)

Taehyung - and we are here. Lets go inside the house.

All 4 of us stood there and rang the bell. Ajhumma opened the door and bowed at us.

Ajhumma - annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim. (Boy)

All of us bowed at her.

All 4 - annyeonghaseyo Ajhumma.

Ajhumma- if I may ask you, who is this little girl? (Smile)

Y/n- Im y/n, 14 years old and Im their sister.

Ajhumma - cute little girl. All of you pls come inside.

We all walked inside but found no one. Suddenly All of members of our band appeared and burst out the confetti which kind of shocked y/n and she stood their stund.

Hyung line - WELCOME HOME MS.Y/N!!!! (Loud and excited)

All of them were shocked, specially y/n. She just kept on looking at their handsome face still trying to process what had happened.
Suddenly a harsh spank came across y/n's bottom which covered by a miniskirt to help bring y/n's attention back, which caused y/n to yelp a bit.

Y/n- opaaaaaahhhhh!!....(yelped rubbing her bottom)

All 7 - CUTEE!

Jin - yaah! Jeon Jungkook, how dare you spank our cute, little, adorable, precious baby! Why do you keep hurting her huhhh! Should I spank you hmm? Answer me....(starts his world famous rap)