Ch 3

Y/n- oppa you're not gonna spank me with that pls? (Scared)

Taehyung - why not! (Cold)

Namjoon - do you know how much worried we were? (Cold)

Y/n looked at Jimin with her pleading eyes.

Jimin - sorry y/n baby, but what you did was wrong. I won't save you from this one. I made one promise to you that I will never spank you, and Im keeping that but I won't save you. Sorry baby...

Saying this he left the room and sat on the floor outside of the room, covering his face in his palms. Jimin closed his eyes still thinking about y/n's afternoon actions.

Flashback -

Its, been quite a time since you are here, and this is the scene -
It was around 1 am in the morning, and y/n just came home from her friend's house. She was there enjoying the party her friend threw for her birthday. The music was loud and she was engulfed in enthusiasm and joy that she couldn't hear her phone buzz. It buzzed more than 20 times but at the end, didn't even get noticed. Soon y/n's focus went to the watch and it was 1 am already. She hurriedly said bye to her friends and came out. She started walking to her home at late night as the road is very lively and no such tension was there. After a walk of 30 mins or so, she reached her destination. Entering the door she met 6 angry faces. She looked down as fear of their punishment was eating her mind up.

Taehyung - Where were you? (Cold)

Silence.

Taehyung - I asked WHERE THE F**K WERE YOU? (Shout)

Jimin - shh...Taehyung not at late night. (Held his shoulder)

Y/n-(flinched hard) my f-friends h-house...

Suga - how many times did we call you? (Calm but angry)

Silence

Suga - Speak y/n! (Still calm)

Silence

Taehyung- HE ASKED YOU SOMETHING. (Angry)

Y/n- 2-27

Hoseok - and you didn't pick even one of our calls? (Trying to stay calm)

Namjoon- we understand that it was party, but you should have informed us that you're going to be late. (Cold)

Taehyung - I will deal with you in the morning. Go and sleep. (Cold)

End of flashback

Taehyung - get over my lap . Cold)

Y/n pov
I'm actually scared. After all my whining about my punishment, I'm sure oppa will spank me a lot. It's only him and Namjoon oppa there. It's been a while Im here so I don't mind his presence and I know joonie oppa will also spank me. I quietly lay over oppa's lap like this -

 I quietly lay over oppa's lap like this -

as Namjoon oppa tied my hands. Oppa lowered my pants along my panties and started spanking me with his belt.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Taehyung - How SPANK many SPANK times SPANK have I SPANK SPANK told SPANK you SPANK to SPANK inform SPANK us when SPANK you are SPANK going SPANK SPANK to be late? SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

it was pure silence. I know oppa hates it when I interrupt while he is punishing me. he continued spanking me harder n harder.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Taehyung - now every time SPANK you go out SPANK SPANK you SPANK will SPANK always SPANK SPANK keep up SPANK our SPANK  calls SPANK SPANK do SPANK you SPANK get SPANK SPANK it? SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

oppa made me stand as I stand in front of him. He pulled my panties up, because oppa never wants to make me uncomfortable while punishing me. My hands were tied towards my front. I suddenly heard Namjoon oppa's voice.

Namjoon - y/n come and stand with your hands on the wall. (cold)

I followed his words and stood in that position.

Namjoon - stick your bottom out. (cold)

I followed oppa's words and stood their quietly. I'm pretty strong that's why didn't cry during this punishment. and Jungkook punishes me usually so he hates when I cry during his punishment. oppa picked up the switch and tapped it on my already red bottom.

Namjoon - count each stroke.

SPANK

y/n - o-one oppa...

SPANK

y/n - t-t-two o-oppa...

SPANK

y/n - t-th-three op-pp-pa......(10)

!!!!!!SPANK!!!!!!

the last one, the hardest one