ranpo SUCKS little white boy into SUBMISSION

later that day, now 9pm, ranpo is pacing in his room, still confused and shocked. "no, no, no, no. why am i feeling this way? i've always liked women, haven't i? i've never liked a man that way before, so why am i feeling like this? i don't get it, why am i like this?" ranpo says, feeling in a state of despair, left confused about himself, his eyes becoming glassy and his throat burning.

"wait, i know what to do!" ranpo thinks, getting out the sticky note from earlier, then calling the number. while waiting for danny to pick up he thinks "wait.. why did he just have a note with his number? fucking dork.." to himself. after a bit the phone stops ringing, for some reason danny didn't answer, why would that be?

"ugh, pick up!!" ranpo exclaims, feeling frustrated since danny hadn't picked up when he's been trying to call for the past 15 minutes, now deciding to give up and go to bed.

at  2:33am danny calls, waking up ranpo. "huh.. what..?" ranpo says softly, confused. after a minute he gets his phone and answers his call. "hello?" ranpo says, in a tired voice, which danny finds cute. "hey, sweet stuff. why were you calling me earlier? sorry for calling so late, i was busy and wanted to talk to you before bed."

"oh, okay.." ranpo says, feeling slightly suspicious but deciding to not think much about it, thinking it's nothing and brushing it off. "anyways, why did you give me your number? you know i'm way out of your league, right? you're just some little bitch white boy and i'm the worlds greatest detective."

"and how is that relevant? if you're way out of my league then why'd you even call? they say we accept the love we think we deserve, so why are you accepting my love to you?" danny replies, feeling slightly disappointed that ranpo didn't want to go on a date with him, but still wanting to be friends.

"well.. just shut up!!" ranpo exclaims, hanging up and feeling frustrated, and now awake. "and i never said that i accepted your love!!!" ranpo exclaims, calling danny and then hanging up directly after saying that. now feeling restless and unable to sleep, despite it being so late.

an hour later ranpo hears a knock on his door, and him still being awake he decides to go check it.