ranpo ABSOLUTELY manipulates his way to get some EXCELLENT BOYPUSSY

once ranpo opens the door he's shocked, and confused.

"what the actual f-" ranpo says, before getting cut off.

"hey sweet stuff, how are you?" danny replies, holding a bouquet of marigolds and chocolate, while smirking softly.

"ugh!! leave me alone you creep!" ranpo exclaims, before slamming the door in danny's face. before the door fully shuts danny puts his hand in front of the door to stop it from closing, but ranpo is already 2 steps ahead of him.

"oh? why are you here at such a late hour, didn't you know it's rude to show up unexpected late at night?" ranpo says, opening the door again and leaning on the door frame, acting as if he didn't just try and slam the door in danny's face.

danny looks over at his brand new generation 9 apple watch, looking at the time and realizing he must've forgotten to change the timezone back, internally chuckling at his mistake.

"sorry about that sweet stuff, i forgot to change the timezone from america to japan, i'll make sure to be more careful this time, but since you're still up could i come in? if not, should i come over tomorrow at a more acceptable time?" danny says, taking ranpo's obviously busy schedule into consideration, making sure ranpos okay with everything.

"it's.. okay, make sure to be more careful next time! sure, if it's alright with you, i couldn't sleep well anyway." ranpo says, impressed by his watch but more impressed by the chocolates, but danny doesn't know that yet.

"alright then, sweet stuff." danny says while giving the marigolds and chocolate to ranpo, while walking into ranpos apartment, noticing powered donuts while walking over to the sofa, feeling slightly hungry.

after sitting in silence for a few minutes, ranpo speaks up.

"so.. what did you want to talk about?" ranpo asks, feeling nervous, while also feeling slightly tired.