our thing

"imagine him running and catching you at the beach during sunset"

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝟗
𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔: 𝟏𝟔-𝟏𝟕
𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆
𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒚

song: golden hour by jvke

Y/N POV 16+

Our thing. consist of eating together. it didn't matter where. on the floor, the bed, the kitchen counter. yes, counter. not table.

Our thing. i write, he reads. he acts, i sing. mason has been an actor since he was a child. i have been a singer since i was child.

Our thing. we're we sleep, didn't matter either. i remember this one time i got home from the studio for new album i'd produce and i'd find mason sprawled all out on the floor in the living room.

blankets and snacks everywhere. it looked like some of those snacks were mine but i came home too late.

i giggled to myself and cuddled him so close, and so tight.

But there's one thing that's so permanent. one thing that will forever have my heart.

see, rewinding back to when our relationship just started, mason took me to this beach. it wasn't like any beach i've gone too.

so beautiful, so quiet, small, and reserved. the best view of the water and everything after it.

that place is so perfect.

What we did that day, i'll always remember like it was yesterday.

us playing music in the car jamming. the make shift picnic we would place on the warm sand.

he took one of the roses from the little bouquet he gave me, and placed it in my hair.

"you're so beautiful" he said looking into my eyes

i smiled as my cheeks heated up. (🤨)

"thank you."

"hey, you wanna get your feet wet ?" he asked

i raised my eyebrow and tilted my head.

he quickly got up and took my hand.

i laughed as we ran to the shore and a wave splashed on to my feet. good thing i took my sandals off.

we danced to the wind and the sound of the ocean waves.

running across the shore with pure love and excitement.

a new beginning to a relationship he and i both new,

would last forever because it was our thing.

340 words.

thank you for reading loves 🫶🏼

do we like the new theme?