two, potions with potter

The narrow stone corridors of Hogwarts echoed with the synchronized footsteps of the Serpents – Evita Rosier, Evan Rosier, Regulus Black, Quintessa Selwyn, and Azrael Nott

The narrow stone corridors of Hogwarts echoed with the synchronized footsteps of the Serpents – Evita Rosier, Evan Rosier, Regulus Black, Quintessa Selwyn, and Azrael Nott. Their presence commanded attention, sending ripples of trepidation through the sea of students parting before them. The Slytherin royalty, as they were known, moved with an air of authority that left an indelible mark on their surroundings.

Evita, the epitome of sophistication, led the group with impeccable poise. Her long, midnight-black hair cascaded down her back in a controlled cascade, each strand seemingly in its assigned place. She wore the Slytherin robes with a grace that spoke of innate elegance. Evita's sharp, ocean-blue eyes surveyed her surroundings with a calculated detachment, revealing neither warmth nor vulnerability.

Her attire, meticulously put together, showcased a blend of tradition and contemporary flair. The silver-green trim of her robes complemented the subtle silver jewelry adorning her fingers. Evita's every movement exuded a quiet confidence that demanded respect, a quality heightened by the silver serpent-shaped pin affixed to her chest – the emblem of their esteemed group.

Evan, the older twin, walked at Evita's side with an easygoing charm that sharply contrasted his sister's reserved demeanor. His light brown hair, in stark contrast to Evita's darkness, added a touch of warmth to his appearance. Evan's handsome features and affable nature made him a more approachable figure than his sister, yet the intensity in his deep blue eyes hinted at a shared tenacity.

Regulus, the youngest member of the Serpents, followed closely behind. Despite sharing the Black family's signature aristocratic features and piercing gray eyes, Regulus' demeanor diverged from the aloofness often associated with his brother. His sharp intellect and keen wit were evident in the thoughtful expression that adorned his face.

Quintessa, known as Quin, walked with a measured stride that belied both strength and wisdom. Her dark mid-length hair framed a face that bore a perpetually calm expression, giving her an aura of approachability. Quin's hazel eyes held a depth of understanding, hinting at the maturity that set her apart within the group.

Azrael Nott, the boisterous and talkative member of the Serpents, brought up the rear. With dark hair interspersed with striking silver streaks and a perpetually mischievous glint in his dark eyes, Azrael's demeanor reflected a carefree confidence. His loud laughter and infectious energy marked him as the jester of the group, a role he embraced wholeheartedly. Azrael's well-built physique, a result of his position as the Quidditch team's beater, added an imposing edge to his presence.

As the Serpents made their way to the Potions classroom, the reaction of their fellow students was palpable. Whispers traveled through the corridor like an ominous breeze, and eyes widened in a mixture of fear and awe. The Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw students instinctively stepped aside, creating a clear path for the Serpents to traverse.

The Marauders, however, remained conspicuously unimpressed. James and Sirius exchanged glances as the Serpents passed by. Sirius scoffed audibly, his disapproval evident in the curl of his lip. James, though curious, wore an expression of outright dislike, his gaze meeting Evita's with a challenging intensity.