nineteen

"How's ladybug doing?"

"Why do you keep calling her that?"

"Isn't it obvious, you idiot? That girl has brought me more good luck since the first day I met her than those ridiculous charms Pauli got for me months ago!" Sarah exclaimed, Harry throwing her the biggest glare he could muster. "I'm serious, Harry! The first time we got together at the studio? Boom! The melody just flowed. The second time when we all went grocery shopping together? We actually finished the chorus of that song! The third time? When we went to that dinner? You called to say that the album was hundred percent ready and we wouldn't have to pull any more all-nighters. Fuck you and all the drumming you wanted on your songs." Harry chuckled. "Luna brings positive change into my life and joy and it's- it's like she's the way in which the universe sends cosmic messages."

"Cosmic messages? What is that shit?" Harry asked with raised brows, crossing his arms over his chest. "Are you high, Sarah? Did you seriously came to work high? You have a child!"

"I'm not drugged, you stupid moron." Harry made a noise under his breath and shook his head. "Don't tell me you don't think that way about her. She's like... like that song that comes on the radio that has just the message you needed to hear, or that tarot card you pulled that captured exactly what you're going through... or!"

"I get it, alright? Cosmic messages, songs on the radio, stupid cards... yeah." Harry shrugged, scratching his chin. "I mean, yeah."

"Yeah... what?" Sarah smirked.

"Yeah, I guess she is like a cosmic message." A squeal from Sarah didn't go unnoticed by Harry and he waved off Sarah's implies.

"Nope, uh uh, stop that, Sahara."

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop calling me Sahara! Do you want me to start calling you Harold?"

"You already do." Harry answered. "Like, all the time. Everyone does actually."

"Wrong again! I call you idiot all the time, because you are, in fact, the world's biggest idiot." Sarah snapped. "What's up with you and Luna anyway?"

"What do you mean?"

"I may be stupid, but I'm not that stupid, Harry." Sarah told him in a whisper. "Have you ever thought about... you know?" The girl smirked, waggling her eyebrows. "You know."

"I don't, Jones. I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Are you really going to make me say it? You're unbelievable!"

"Goddamn it, Sarah, I swear to-"

"About kissing her, you fool! Have you ever thought about your lips on Luna's, moving-"

"Jesus Christ, Sarah." Harry gasped, rubbing his eyes in annoyance. "Why would you say that? That's messed up in... in so many levels."

After a brief moment of silence, Sarah spoke again. "You didn't say no though."

"What was that?"

"You didn't deny it." She repeated. "I asked you if you ever thought about kissing Luna... you didn't say no. Oh my God, have you two kissed before?"

Harry didn't even realize about his slip and to say that he was shocked didn't even cover it. "We... uh, we haven't, okay. I really need to finish looking at these pictures for the booklets."

"Holy shit, Harry." Sarah covered her mouth with her hand, trying to muffle her laughter. "You two totally kissed before."

"I already told you we-we haven't."