Chapter-1

In a big mansion one boy making breakfast in the kitchen for his babies,while maids stood there in line and waiting for his order,He arrange everything in plates and look at maids with smile,Who bow to him and started to arrange dining table,He walk upstair and enter in one room and sigh heavily.

?-Abhi come on man get up,this is not a time for sleep.

Abhi-Arjun bhai please 5 minutes more.

He whines like babies and hide face between pillows.Arjun chuckled and went near him and patted his cheeks softly.

Arjun-Bub today we have an appointment for Bun,remember?

Abhi-Hmm

He snuggles into Arjun who pulls him in a hug and then carries him to the washroom,Abhi whines like kids.Arjun knows his babies won’t listen to him like that.He looks at Abhi with a cold look which sends shivers to Abhi.

Abhi(cutely)-Don’t look at me like that.

Arjun-Then be fast,and come downstairs you have 10 minutes,and 10 minutes means 10 minutes.

He said in a serious tone and then gave a wet kiss on Abhi’s cheek who cutely glared at him and then started to shower.

Arjun entered another room and saw another baby who was snoring loudly with an open mouth. He went near him and kissed his cheek then smiled.

Arjun-Who will say he is elder from Abhi?Such a cutie.

He pulls Kunj’s cheek who frowns in sleep and opens his one eye and smiles at Arjun.

Kunj-Good Morning bhai

Arjun-Good Morning my baby,Now get up otherwise we get late

He said and carried him too,Kunj snuggled into a hug,Arjun pinched on his nose and took him to the washroom.

Kunj-Bhai,I don’t want to shower today,please.

Arjun-And what is the reason?

He asked while taking off his shirt,Kunj started to sulk,Arjun chuckled at his baby side and then caressed his cheek.

Arjun-Be a good boy and take a shower , don't force me to beat your butt.

Kunj made faces and turned on the shower,Arjun smiled and walked out from the room,he waited outside for them,after 10 minutes both Abhi and Kunj came outside looking too handsome,Arjun smiled at them.

Abhi-Hy baby good morning.

Kunj-First I am not a baby don’t call me by this name,second do you think it’s Good Morning after taking a cold shower?

He shivered and Abhi and Arjun chuckled,Abhi ruffled his hairs and Kunj glare at him.They look at specific room and smile widely,they enter the room and saw their cute teddy bear sleeping cutely while his hands on side table and legs on floor,They shook their heads in disbelief and goes near him and started to patted his cheek softly.

Abhi-Bun waky waky see sun is already here and waiting for you 

Manik-I hawt shun

They chuckled and Manik looked up at them with hooded eyes and messy hair. He sat on the bed and started to rub his eyes cutely,but they pulled his hands.

Kunj-Bun,it’s bad,Don’t do this

Manik hugged him and wished him good morning.

Manik-Goowd Mowrning Kunu 

Kunj-Aish it’s Kunj 

Manik-Kunu

Kunj looks at him with a done face,Abhi and Arjun laugh and pull Manik and start to kiss his whole face,Manik giggles and their heart melt.