Chapter-6

Arjun left for his Mafia work meanwhile Kunj,Abhi and Manik left to Hospital for Manik’s check up.They lie to him that they will take him to his favourite restaurant but poor soul don’t know their evil minds.Right now he was cried in Kunj’s embrace who was hugging him and try to calm him,Abhi woh was patted his head and glaring at Doctor who was injecting Manik on his butt.

Manik-Ahhh Take it out,Hurt,Baba.

He cried lungs out,and threw hands and legs on themThe Doctor also held him tightly.

Kunj-Shh bun it’s almost done,you are our brave bubba,shh after that we buy a lot of toys for you and eat at your fav restaurant.

Manik snuggles into him and sobs softly.

Manik-Owww,Hurt,Ahh,Sss,Stop.

He tries to escape but Abhi grabs him more tightly,Doctor pushes the plunger and pulls out the needle,Manik jumps out in pain and yelps in pain,Abhi hugs him tightly and starts to pat his back non stop.

Abhi-Aww my bun stop crying see it’s over,now we will do whatever you want.

Manik(angry)-No I don’t want anything just to go home.

He cried hard and said this all with an angry pout which made him more adorable. His face turned red.They felt bad for their baby but what they can do,it’s important for his health and they can’t afford to risk his health.

They came to one restaurant. Manik was happy but he didn't want to show his happiness. How can they hurt him? Now it’s their turn to sulk.

Abhi-Bun why are you so silent please talk to us na.

Manik-.......

Kunj-Bun,We are really sorry,but you know na it’s very important see I order your fav food.

Manik lick his lips when he saw his fav Pizza and Chocolate shake(Good combination😋)But he made pout and look away they chuckled at his reaction and pull his cheeks.

Abhi-Bun, we promise next time we will never lie and take you to Hospital.

Kunj-Yup we call Doctor at Home.

Abhi glared at him,he rolled his eyes,Manik made faces and started to eat.

Manik-Otay but last time,Next time I will never ever forgive you.

They hug him and nodded with smiles,Manik giggles and kisses their cheeks but then his eyes land on some girls who were staring at Kunj and Abhi shamelessly,he makes pout.

Manik-Bitch

Abhi and Kunj become shocked.

Kunj(stern voice)-Manik

Manik snuggles into him and points tiny fingers to girls.

Manik-They were staring at you,they are bad girls. 

Abhi-Ohh,So our Bun is jealous hmmm

Manik-Yesh you both are mine brothers only mine.

They shook their heads at the possessive bunny and started to feed him before he could go and pull the hair of girls,Kunj who looked at girls up to down but winced when Abhi whacked him hard.

Abhi-Behave big bro

He said in a mocking tone,Kunj made pout and started snuggling with Manik.

After the tiring day they were coming home,Manik was happy, finally he got a lot of stuff today,but he shouted at Kunj,who stopped the car and turned to him with a Done face.

Manik-Ice cream please only one

He pleads to him,they sigh and Abhi goes to step out but stops by Kunj.

Kunj-Don’t go,wait here

He said in protective mode and come out from car,he goes near Ice cream stall and buy ice cream for Manik,he was so into himself that he didn’t notice a truck coming toward his direction with high speed,Abhi saw this and become shocked,he shout his name but Kunj didn’t hear him,he curse under his breath and rushed to him,he pull kunj before truck hit him but in this all Kunj fell on ground and his head hit on stone,and started to bleed,Abhi become worried and patted his face,Kunj look at him and place hand on head.

Kunj-Fine,bun,go and check him,he must be scared.

Abhi nodded and help him,they come to car and become shocked when they saw Manik lay on back seat lifelessly,they become scared and try to awake him but nothing happened,they curse and left to home,Kunj pull Manik on lap and try to awake him,he was so worried,they know Manik can’t handle this all,His brain can’t bear this,the day when their parents left them from that day Manik turned to little space because he saw them dying in front of his own eyes and he can’t do anything,tears were rolling from their eyes,they can’t afford to lose him.

They come to home ride was too long as compared to usual days,they were dying,Doctor treat Kunj wound and give him sleeping pills,and then he treat Manik.2 hours passed both brother were still unconscious,Abhi and Arjun both were dying in stress.Kunj slowly open his eyes,they smile and help him to sit.

Arjun-You ok?

Kunj-That Fucker,I will kill him,ahh,Bhai Bun,where is he?Is he ok?

Abhi-Yeah calm down,he is completely fine, just a shock,don’t worry take some rest.

Kunj-No I want to see him,let me go.

They sigh and Arjun holds him in embrace and carries him to Manik’s room.

They entered the room and saw Manik sitting on bed and looking at the wall they gulped and went near him,Arjun made Kunj sit on bed who winced and held Manik’s hand who flinched,jerked away his hand and stepped back.

Manik-Who are you?What are you doing here?Where am I?Did you kidnap me?

They become shocked, their breaths stuck in their throats,they look at each other with widened eyes.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋