Chapter 3

Advik and Peehu

Peehu was sitting in her cabin , wondering about the morning incident , suddenly she recieved a call from Advik , she decided not to pick it up but he called again , she thought it must be something urgent so she picked it up , Advik said " Why didn't you pick my call at once " " because everyone is not free like you " said Peehu " Oh keep your mouth shut and come in the parking " said Advik " what if I don't come ? " asked Peehu " you don't want me come inside and drag you " said Advik with a smirk , " okay I am coming ".

_______________________________________

Karishma was sitting on a huge royal throne , sipping her tea suddenly Shanaya entered in the room and said " Maa ji , vo Advik aur Peehu and Siddharth and Kiara sab bahar dinner karke ayege " to which Karishma replied " hmm theek hai aur Saumya se puch lo agar usko kuch Chahiye " , " Ji maa ji " replied Shanaya

_______________________________________

Flashback :-

Malini , Shanaya's mom was Karishma's rival in school , college and buisness too. Vivaan's grandmother wanted Vivaan to get married to Shanaya , Karishma was totally against it because she was her enemy's daughter but eventually had to agree to her request because she was the Queen that time , and Shanaya got married to Vivaan , it was againt thier will but due to family pressure both of them had to agree and now they are bound together for 7 lives .

Karishma hates Shanaya and Malini , this hatred of hers is making her blind , the thought of Shanaya carrying thier future heir always makes her mad. What if this thought of hers becomes true one day.

_______________________________________

Randheer and Saanvi

Both of them were returning from office after a tiring day , Saanvi realized something and told Randheer " stop the car infront of nearest medical store " Randheer did as she said and then Saanvi went inside and brought some pads , tampons , menstrual cups etc. When she returned and sat inside the car , Randheer asked her " Why did you go to the store ? " to which Saanvi openly replied " needed to get some supplies because my periods are going to start today. " Radheer stayed silent and both of them entered the mansion.
_______________________________________

Sid and kiara

Both of them were staring at each other deeply , and thier noses were touching , thier lips were about to connect but kiara started to look down , she was a blushing mess. She kissed him on the forehead and he did the same , both of them had dinner and on thier way home they had icecream.

_______________________________________

During dinner time at home :-

" Karishma bache kaha hai aj ??" asked Kamla Devi to which Karishma replied " Maa ji vo log aj bahar dinner karke ayege " to which Kamla Devi said " Chalo Acha hai apni beewiyo ke sath date pe jana koi buri baat nahi hai " ( Cool Dadi )

Shanaya was standing and serving everyone .She waited for Vivaan to complete his dinner so that she could eat after him. Everyone completed thier dinner and went to thier room but Shanaya was eating all alone she she wished that Vivaan would someday tell her to eat with him .

_______________________________________

Vivaan and Shanaya

Vivaan was sitting on the couch with a Whiskey glass in his hand while he was on a call with his secretary. Shanaya entered the room and suddenly Vivaan threw the glass near Shanaya's foot , because of the news his secretary gave him , Shanaya was shocked her hands started to tremble . She is very sensitive. A sharp glass piece struck her foot which caused her to yelp in pain , Vivaan exited the room while shouting on the phone. Shanaya wiped her tears and treated the area which was now bleeding , she cleaned the floor and sat on the couch . Suddenly she started to Cry thinking that he doesn't even care.
Shanaya slept on the couch while crying . Vivaan entered the room he saw Shanaya trembling while sleeping . He covered her with the blanket and mummered a small sorry near her ear.