Chapter 5

Peehu x Advik

Advik opened his eyes due to the sun rays falling on him, but what he saw next made him shocked , Peehu was lying on top of him and was sleeping peacefully , just then it clicked his mind , he knew they did not do it but he definately remembers the passionate kiss they shared yesterday . He started to carress her hair . He was  feeling something different when he recalled the incident , he had kissed many girls in past and had many gfs but , Peehu was a diamond for him .Peehu suddenly woke up and it clicked her mind . The incidents of yesterday came to her mind , she got up and shouted "WTF - , why are you naked , and........." her eyes widened when she saw herself only in bra and panties. " OH NO, TELL ME WE DIDN'T DO IT " She was panicking , " Calm down , babe , nahi kiya humne kuch " , Peehu left a breath of relief , Advik was smirking , he came near her ear and whispered " you kissed me yesterday " , now peehu was all red , she ran to the washroom and yelled " Advik get me some comfortable clothes , today I won't be going to office " Advik replied " Ok , mangwata hu tumhare kapde ." Both of them got ready and went home. Car was filled with silence suddenly Advik spoke "You looked hot yesterday" , " ADVIK !!" She was all red now , she was covering her face with her palms.
Both of them reached at the time of breakfast , and recieved teasing looks from everyone suddenly kamla devi spoke " Arey, mujhe par dadi kab bana rahe ho , mai bhi tumhare bacho ko apne haath mai lena chahti hu". Peehu was so red , her cheeks had crimson tint on them. Suddenly Advik spoke " Jaldi hi apko ek chotta mehmaan dikhega ghar mai". Peehu widened her eyes not able to believe what he said , she shot him daggers through her eyes. They sat for breakfast and the rest of the breakfast was silent. After breakfast Vivaan was called by his grandfather to his room.
_______________________________________

Saanvi x Randheer

" No, I didn't do anything , I am innocent , Mom please don't leave me , AHHH........." Saanvi woke up from a nightmare related to her past.She got up and ran to the washroom , she quickly washed her face off and when she turned she saw Randheer standing at the door and rubbing his eyes , both made an eye contact , Randheer spoke " Are you okay ?" , Saanvi replied " That shouldn't concern you". Saanvi tried so hard to forget her past but because of the yesterday incident her past flashed in front of her.

_______________________________________

Shanaya x Vivaan

Shanaya was cooking in the kitchen , suddenly Karishma called her she entered the room and saw that she was sitting on the couch , she stood in front of her and said " Maa ji , apne bulaya tha " , " come sit " , Shanaya sat next to Karishma , suddenly Karishma spoke " you must be so happy that your mom's company is number one in the textile field , and mine's not , this is what you wanted right " , " Maa ji esa kuch nahi hai , maine esa kabhi nahi socha " , " JHUTH SAAF JHUTH , YOU THINK KI MUJHE PTA NAHI CHALTA.  YOU WANT TO SEPERATE VIVAAN FROM ME RIGHT , YOU WANT HIM WRAPPED UP AROUND YOUR FINGER , But this won't happen till I am alive !? " Shanaya didn't replied and looked down and tears started to stream down , Karishma held her face harshly and said " GOT IT !?", Shanaya nodded and left while wiping her tears . She didn't have such intentions , she only expects a little affection from Vivaan , she wants him to understand her.

_______________________________________

At the table :-

Everyone was having breakfast , suddenly Kamla Devi spoke up " Vivaan , Shanaya , tum dono se mujhe ye umeed nahi thi " , Vivaan replied " Kya hua dadi , humse koi galti hui hai " , " Tum log mujhe apne bache nahi dikhana chahte kya !? , Jaldi hi mai is duniya se chali jaungi , tum chahte ho ki mai unko apni God mai nahi khilau ?!" , Karishma choked on water she was drinking and said " Maa ji itni jaldi kya hai? "  , " Tum chup raho Karishma , mujhe Vivaan par bharosa hai, Vo jald hi mujhe ek chotta mehman dega " , " Ji Dadi hum koshish karenge " , Shanaya was red.

_______________________________________

Siddharth and Kiara

Kiara was drying her hair with a towel , She was humming a beautiful song . Suddenly she glanced at Siddharth who was still sleeping , she went near him and tried to wake him up, Siddharth held Kiara's hand and pulled her towards him , she fell on his chest. Thier noses were touching suddenky Kiara leaned closer and started to kiss him, he kissed back , they were eating each other out , after good 5 mins , they broke the kiss and started at each other , Sid pecked her forehead , she got up and went to the table , picked up the Vermillion box and told Sid to apply it , he did it and then she ran outside , as she was a blushing mess.

_______________________________________

During Dinner time :-

Sania spoke up ," Maa ji , Karwachauth next week hai and Sabhi Bahuo ki pehli Karwachauth hai , so this time kuch special hona chahiye , we should hold a gathering of family friends and relatives " , " Idea to acha hai , Sania " Replied Kamla devi , We'll discuss about this tomorrow in my room ". " Theek hai Maa Ji " .

_______________________________________

Shanaya x Vivaan

As they entered the room , Shanaya sat on the couch and decided to work on the novel , she was writing , she was so busy with it that she didn't notice Vivaan's presence in the room. Vivaan said " Shanaya come here " , she got up and stood in front of him , he was looking too hot . Suddenly her chain of thoughts was broken by him saying " We need to plan a baby " , " W-What ?? " , " I said that we need to plan a baby , Tomorrow , I'll be coming a bit coming , be ready and , don't get the wrong idea that i'm doing this because i'm so in love with you or , I am in an early need of a baby but because of Dadi " , Shanaya was looking down and was lost in thoughts , she spoke up " I g-guess I am ready." Both went to thier respective places , Shanaya didn't sleep the whole night because she was thinking about it and it was making her nervous , she was thinking about how her life will change after the baby and how he was not doing it out of love and all , after some time, she went into a deep slumber.

_______________________________________

How was the chapter folks ?

Trying to add more drama and spice !!!

Shanaya will get pregnant ?

What will karishma do ?

Will randheer be able to understand Saanvi ???

Adu???

Raanvi ???

Sidkiara ???

Vinaya ???

Next update at 15 votes and 5 comments.

Please complete the target.

I am adding targets bcz i remain busy with studies and i can't update daily so , you guys take a little time for target completion and i get a break.

Byeee see you soon , show love and support.