Chapter 41

Zhang Hua had his own reasons for daring to say this. How should I put it? Zhang Hua, Shi Cheng, Tang Chengbin and others were all selected by Old Mrs. Lin when they were ten years old. They grew up with Mr. Lin's family and were direct descendants.

But this Hou Yu's identity is a little bit special compared to them. Hou Yu's father is the first confidant around Mr. Lin. He and Mr. Lin have been through life and death for decades. In ancient times, his status was equivalent to that of a great butler. He is loyal and loyal throughout his life and is most trusted by Mr. Lin.

And Hou Yu, the belated only son of "Housekeeper Hou", should have followed in his father's footsteps and continued to stay with the Prince of the Lin family, striving to become "Little Steward Hou".

It's a pity that Hou Yu was born at the wrong time. When he was ten years old, the prince would be handling family affairs with Old Mrs. Lin and was ready to take over the family business. We couldn't let the future head of the family take a ten-year-old child with him, right? What does that look like?

So the big housekeeper gritted his teeth and stamped his feet, and decided to let his son study like ordinary children, from elementary school to high school and all the way to university. This "Little Butler Hou" was like a god, and he was ranked among the key junior high schools and key high schools in the country. When he went to a key university, he easily passed the exam without using the connections he had accumulated. This made the butler extremely happy. Everyone told everyone that there was a child prodigy in their old Hou family.

It's a pity that this "Hou Shen Tong" who looks like a scholar but has stopped pretending after his death. This graduate student in the Department of Medicine of a gold medal university is actually a pervert in a white coat. , Zhang Hua clearly remembered that brother Hou Yu, who had always been ridiculed by them as a "little sheep", applied to take over the execution hall that had been managed by Butler Hou after his father died.

Prince Lin, who had just become the head of the family, seemed to know something. He casually handed over the management of the entire execution hall to a student who had not yet left school, making Zhang Hua and others angry.

When Zhang Hua and the others went to the torture hall in person to watch the little sheep make a fool of themselves, I was so scared to death by the scene. Zhang Hua swore that he never wanted to watch Hou Yu torture anyone again in his life. He vomited all over him at that time. Nothing happened for three days.

After the apocalypse, Hou Yu realized that the spiritual power was too heavy for his body, so he gradually gave up the idea of ​​doing it himself, and stayed with Zhang Hua's third team, but now there are still many people in Lang Yan's torture hall. Hou Yu's person, but because of his poor health, he didn't bother to ask.

Hou Yu has an eccentric temperament and rarely talks to anyone. Now, although Ruan Ning is confused, Zhang Hua can see clearly that Hou Yu is close to Xiao Ning, otherwise he wouldn't be able to attack Xiao Ning just because he ordered some fruit. Ning stretched out his hand, although the snow pear was indeed quite delicious.

Zhang Hua licked the corner of his mouth, savoring the crisp and juicy taste of the pear in his mouth. He secretly glanced at Ruan Ning, whose beautiful eyes were as transparent as Wang Qingquan's. He still had no nerve to lower his face and ask Ruan Ning for another one. pellets.

In Xiao Ning's heart, he, Zhang Hua, was a reliable and stable elder brother. How could he destroy his image because of a pear?

Within a quarter of an hour, Hou Yu and Lu Fan led a haggard-looking young man, who was all tied up with hemp ropes, into the house.