73

Tiger has been in a very unhappy mood recently. Since Xiaoning suddenly passed out in the bedroom the day before yesterday, he has not woken up even once. The tiger was anxious and always wanted to get close to the bed in the bedroom to sniff Xiao Ning to see if he was feeling better. But as soon as his black-faced father sat next to the bed, no one was allowed to come near, not even the nurse. Not even my sister, let alone it.

The black-faced father had something to do with the regiment that day, and the tiger took advantage of the opportunity. The moment his father closed the door and left, he ran to the second floor. Those little nurses couldn't stop him.

It is said that there is gossip wherever there are people, especially where there are women. As for the three women in the bedroom who have been doing lonely and boring work like taking care of patients all year round, it is natural that there will be more gossip. The little nurse with the most junior qualifications met the head of the group. After leaving, the first person couldn't help but say, "Hey, Sister Xiu, you said that Mr. Ruan is really good-looking. I have never seen a man as good-looking as him in my whole life. No wonder the leader loves him so much. During the day Hei Ye takes care of him personally." Although these words were good words, his tone was quite sinister.

The woman called Sister Xiu was about thirty years old and could be regarded as the head nurse among the Langyan medical staff. She glared at the young and beautiful nurse sternly and reprimanded in a low voice: "This is what you can say. Are you talking about that? Did you know that Mr. Ruan is the only dual-type superpower in the base? After this promotion, he will be level 3, and you can talk about level 3 superpowers at will!"

The little nurse was scolded in front of her, and her face was a little confused. She muttered dissatisfiedly, "Isn't Mr. Ruan unconscious? He can't hear." Besides, she didn't say anything wrong. This woman is really ordinary. People, what are you doing?

"It won't work if you're unconscious! You can't mess with people with superpowers, and you can't talk about matters between superpowers! You go out now and guard the door. It's enough for Xiao Yao and me to be here. ." The head nurse drove the person out mercilessly. How much the regiment leader valued Mr. Ruan, not to mention the entire regiment, even the entire base had heard of it. Now this little girl still can't understand clearly. Look at the way she talks about Mr. Ruan, as if Mr. Ruan is some kind of petty lover, and the unstoppable bitterness in her words. Do you really think that everyone else is blind and deaf? He didn't even look at who he was, so he dared to think about things that he shouldn't think about. If he worked with such an unclear person, he would be dragged down sooner or later, so he had to throw her out and let her guard the door for safety.

The little nurse walked out the door full of resentment, muttering in a low voice that this woman definitely did this on purpose. It was cold and boring outside, so sending her out was clearly to punish her.

"Woof!" Open the door for me. Tiger barked at the woman who was thinking in pieces at the door of the bedroom, signaling her to hurry up.

The little nurse recognized at a glance that this big and ferocious dog was the mutated dog raised by the regiment leader. It was really ugly. She didn't know what kind of good luck she had in finding a good owner, and she had plenty to eat and drink. Life is no worse than that of ordinary people with special abilities. The little nurse suppressed her fear of the ferocious-looking big dog and asked with a smile: "Tiger, what do you want to do? Are you hungry? Sister, go to the kitchen to get you something to eat." Dogs are not a thing like that. She feeds and kisses whoever she wants, and once she establishes a good relationship with the big dog, she won't have to worry about the group leader not paying attention to her.