Prologue & CH- 1

Voice of the world POV;

In the verdant realm of the Holy Empire Ruberios, where the tapestry of lives and destinies danced in the threads of fate, a tale of transcendent love was quietly unfurling. The winds of destiny stirred, weaving a narrative that would entwine the fates of two disparate hearts: Satoru Mikami, a middle-aged Japanese salaryman reborn as a High Elf, and Luminous Valentine, a vampire whose luminescence matched her ethereal name.

The dawn of their story approached with the subtlety of a dreamer's first breath, pregnant with possibility. In the sacred city of Ruberios, Decorated with vibrant lanterns and resonating with melodious tunes, a festival was in full swing. Yet, amidst the jubilation, Luminous Valentine's gaze collided with a revelation that halted time itself.

Haunted by boredom in her castle, Luminous Valentine, the queen of nightmares, watched with disdain as her beloved heroes, Chloe and Hinata, played in the dungeon of Tensura

Haunted by boredom in her castle, Luminous Valentine, the queen of nightmares, watched with disdain as her beloved heroes, Chloe and Hinata, played in the dungeon of Tensura. Sulking for a few minutes, she decided to venture beyond the confines of her kingdom. Driven by a desire to confront the real Rimuru in Japan and claim Chloe and Hinata for herself, Luminous set her sights on a journey filled with anticipation.

Luminous: hummm.. Let's first go and meet with Mai.

[AUTHOR note: if anyone forgot then Mai has the ability to send people anywhere in the world, but she can not send people to different dimensions, but she made a gate to send people to different dimensions]

Luminous activated her space-time magic and jumped into the room of Mai Furuki.

Mai: wh...at..wha...t is going on here. Is that... demon lord luminous? Why are you here?

Mai steadied her breath, the shock of Luminous's abrupt appearance wearing off slowly. Her eyes narrowed slightly—recognition and understanding dawned upon her face.

Mai: "You're not here for a casual visit, are you, Luminous? The last time we met, it was under rather dire circumstances."

Luminous crossed her arms and looked away, a faint blush rising to her cheeks—the classic tsundere posture, denying her own concerns and emotions.