CH -2 (when you meet a vamp)

Luminous pov

Luminous: 'What a gorgeous city, when I am done with him I will take something with me'.

I was walking down the streets of Tokyo, where i accidently bumped into the man I was looking for. Using my skill I created a barrier around us so that no one can disturb us. But surprise before I could even take a step forward toward my target. He came to me with a goofy ass smile.

'So let me introduce to you my target;'

Standing at 5 foot 7, and weighing around 63 kg of pure goofiness with a dark sense of humor. A fairly handsome man with blue eyes and short black hair. And his name is Satoru Mikami.

Satoru: 'hey is that luminous, why is she here. Wait, more importantly how do i know her? I have never met someone so beautiful in my entire life, nor have I ever seen her. Oh this headache again and why am i sweating.'

Luminous: Hello there Rimuru , or should I say Satoru Mikami.

Satoru: 'yup i guessed it, she must be someone related to me, from my parallel world'. Hello there miss, it seems we have known each other for a very long time, 'Oh... oh my! this woman... She is beautiful, a truly beautiful woman with a face brighter than the sun itself. The way her eyes illuminate like the stars in the sky, and her hair spun gold. She truly is the definition of a beautiful woman!'

Luminous, who is trying to mind read her target, realizes that he is thinking about her, and it's kind of cute. Licking her lips like a vampire, she was now getting excited to have him in such a weak state. Though the embarrassment was clearly visible on her face. Since his gaze are still finds its way to her face.

Luminous: "oh my i never thought, you will have balls to take me out, but i will allow it since there are many things i don't know about this place."

With a coy smile, she accepted his invitation to explore the city together, knowing that she had him firmly under her spell. Little did Satoru know, he was about to embark on an adventure unlike anything he had ever experienced before, with Luminous leading the way.

Luminous was totally pumped to hang out with Satoru. Though it was more like she was so down that even her enemy was like a quick surge of adrenaline for her. Being stuck in her room for hundreds of years has finally taken a toll on her. She was also a girl who lost her night garden and night rose because a stupid lizard was on a cute little child rampage.

Veldora: "sneeze",'i wonder who is thinking about great me kuhahaaha'

[Author: here a gift for you Veldora, Velzard is coming for you.]

Luminous: 'Whoa, this city is rad! And bonus, I get to chill with this goofball before I do my thing. Wait.... Is that a new anime character that Chloe was talking about? What was it called? Star....war i think??? '