CH-4 (time skip)

[Author: I have absolutely no idea what to write. So Here goes nothing. and one warning i have no idea what is the personality of some of the gods so i will be taking the creative liberty of making things up on my way to the story. please contact me if you have any idea of what is there original personality like. ]

Luminous pov

After spending an entire half year on this planet

After spending an entire half year on this planet. I bought a new house for myself. And created a fake identity for my self. Well i was having lot of fun with all these thing i have finally got new hobby and new pets too. Her name is Ai she is a beautiful and quite thin girl with gradient-colored eyes from purple to pink and a six-pointed star in each of her eyes. Though my original target still lives who helps me a lot moving here. 

well you will be glade to hear it but i have started to enjoy his company, and tormenting him slowly and painfully. his goofy nature is still there, but what surprise me more was his nature toward his coworkers he always help them whenever they get caught in problems.  because of this i notice that some of his junior take advantage of his helping nature and asked to take care of there boss. 

usually i enjoy him suffering under lot of work, were he make lot of silly faces but for some reason i really hate his boss. 'how dare someone else touch my toy'

I already have started my own business in the entertainment industry and in the anime industry called valentine. This idea was of Satoru who wanted to see more anime. Of course it is not like I became an otaku or anything like that lich lizard always sucking in that labyrinth. well one day i decide to buy some of the idol group too. i wonder what kind of talent will they show.

The mare thought of young girls performing for me is interesting. i wonder if they do things like in anime.

[ warning author dose not support these kind of thoughts, but lumi  favorite anime category is cute girls doing cute things, along with yuri

[ warning author dose not support these kind of thoughts, but lumi  favorite anime category is cute girls doing cute things, along with yuri.]

Now let's talk about my target, Satoru Mikami who is still kicking and living in my apartment.

Flashback