Meet the Gang

Previously on The Best Part of Me: The Slytherin gang is at the hospital wing and Lucy is with the first years about to be sorted.

Once all the first years are done being sorted into the four different houses it's my turn.

"Lucy Snape" Dumbledore called. The echo in the great hall wasn't much louder than the silence. I walk up to the rickedy, old wooden stool. The heels on my boots clicking as I walk up the stairs. I stit on the stool and take a deep breath as this elderly lady starts to put the old torn hat on my head. It doesn't even touch my head when all of a sudden

"Slytherin!" It shouts making me jump a little. I heard a few chuckles from the crowd but decided to ignore them because it was actually kind of funny. I walk over to the Slytherin table which I instantly recognized as they were shouting and cheering, banging on the table and clapping loudly.

"May I sit here?" I ask a group of people already starting to take a seat.

"Good thing we were gonna let you." The girl beside me said, implying to me just sitting where I wanted.

"I'm Pansy, Pansy Parkinson" she says shaking my hand.

"And this is my boyfriend Mattheo" she says pointing to a tall boy with dark curly hair, looking to be about a seventh year. I start to open my mouth to say something when the other boy beside me introduces himself and the rest of the group since the girl Pansy couldn't seem to do that.

"I'm Blaise Zabini, and that's Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott, and Lorenzo Berkshire."

"Please, darling, call me Enzo." He says giving me a smirk. Making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Bro, chill can't you see you're making her uncomfortable? Anyways you can call me Theo."

All of a sudden the boy named Draco starts to speak.
"Wait a minute, you're the girl who hexed Mattheo!"

Oh no.

"That very same, sorry about that by the way meant it to hit some kids in front of you."

"There were no kids in front of us Lucy." Blaise said extremely confused.

"Well obviously. They ducked which is why the hex hit you and not them. Again super sorry. I guess I should go find those blithering idiots and give them the piece of my mind that accidentally hit you." I get up to leave when Blaise and Enzo pull me back down.

"Let go of me!" I shout only to no avail. They put me down right in front of Mattheo making his girlfriend, Pansy, move over a bit.

"Lucy." Mattheo says looking straight into my eyes. His eyes weren't any better they were cold dark and mysterious pretty much everything I hated about life.

"We will give you one chance to tell the truth or you may have just made enemies with the most dangerous people at this school. Who did you really mean to hit with the hex?" He asked somehow remaining calm.

"Ok, ok, I meant to hit any of you I was mad that you guys were pointing and laughing at me so I did what I learned how to do in Durmstrang when people bully you. Hex you. I only sent one and I didn't care who I hit because I knew it was a harmless one because I've been hit with it before. I'm so, so sorry." I immediately looked down in shame when someone rubbed my back in a comforting way.

Mattheo starts to get up when Enzo whispers something to him and he sits back down.

"Listen.." Mattheo stutters.

"Lucy." I say.

"... Lucy we're having a party tonight in the common room and were wondering if you wanted to come." He asked his tone very monotonous applying that Enzo must have asked him to invite me.

"But.. you can't tell them." He points to three Gryffindors sitting at the table behind us.

"Ok? But in order to avoid them I need to know their names?" I say as it's kind of obvious I wasn't from around here.

"Y-You don't know know who they are?" Theo says astonished.

"No? Why should I? Are they dangerous? Psychotic killers? Oooo tell me!" I ask now on the edge of my seat on the long bench. Just then Pansy bursts into the conversation, and great shes crying.

"B-B-Baby, I-I-Im G-G-getting a R-R-roommate" she says through tears and heavy breathing.

"C'mon Lucy, we'll show you to your dorm." Enzo says pulling me away from the table as Mattheo starts to comfort his girlfriend. I get to my dorm to realize that I also have a roommate. I don't know why Pansy was freaking out? It looks like roommates are normal here. I come in and lay on the bed "it's sooo comfy! A lot more comfy than my bed at home."

"Well, we'll let you get settled in party starts at 10:00. That's if you're going, my dear."

"Enzo, quit calling her that! Can't you see she obviously doesn't want to date you?!" Theo says. Before I can get a word out of my mouth to say whether I'm going or not someone barges in.

Pansy. Middle name unknown. Parkinson.

"What are you boys doing in my dorm?" She asked Theo and Enzo who gave a terrified look at me. Said "nothing" and ran off. Thanks guys. Pansy turned towards me.

"You?! You're my new roommate?! Oh can this day get any worse?!" She complains screaming into her pillow.

"Hey I'll have you know that I'm not that bad." I say trying to comfort her as this is obviously on of those spoiled brat scenarios.

Ooookayyy guys that's it for the chapter. Did you like it? I wasn't sure where to stop this chapter but I think here's good so hope you liked it and don't forget to vote! Next chapter coming soon. Lyyy byeeee