Is This The Start of Something?

Previously on The Best Part of Me: "goodnight, my dear" I say as I fall asleep right next to her.

Mattheos POV still:

I wake up to a bright flash of light that makes Lucy stir, but she fell back asleep quickly.

I look around to see who made the bright light and it was Draco and Astoria taking a picture of me and Lucy sleeping on the couch.

"Say cheese, Mattheo!" Draco says as I glare at him.

He takes another picture which makes another flash of bright light. I carefully get off the couch trying not to wake Lucy up and pull Draco and Astoria aside.

I start the conversation with chucking Draco's camera on the ground, shattering it.

"What was that for? Mother just got that for me!" Draco whines.

"Oh Draco, stop acting like a child." Astoria says rubbing his arm.

"Why can't you be more like Mattheo? He's calm, loving, and handsome." She mouthed 'so handsome' again more dramatically when Draco walked away before chasing after him.

"See you in the great hall for breakfast Mattheo!" She called out to me.

"And I'm going to beat your ass if you're not holding Lucy's hand when you walk in!" She adds now out of earshot.

I smiled and let out a little chuckle. I turn towards the now just barely awake Lucy.

"Why, good morning, princess." I say walking up and sitting on the couch next to her.

"How did you sleep? Well, I presume?" She nods her head in agreement.

"It was actually the best sleep I've ever had? Which is weird because I've slept on this couch before and have never had that?" She gives me a confused look. I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know, darling. But I do know that we have twenty minutes to get to the great hall before breakfast starts."

"Again with the nicknames! Princess, darling, what's next? Love, girlfriend-" she stops mid-sentence.

"What were you saying dear? Fiance, wife? Because I've considered it y'know, but then I remember how much better I am than you." I give her a smile.

She gives me a scoff and a dirty look, grabs her blanket, and storms off up the stairs to go get ready.

"I'll wait down here, darling, but you better not make me late!" I call to her, as I go up the stairs to the boy's dorms.

Lucy's POV:

Once I make sure he's gone and that nobody was in the stalls or in the bathroom for that matter, I freak out.

"Aaaaaahhh! Did that just happen? Tell me it's real! He's considered it?! Aaaaaahhh I'm so happy!" After about five minutes of that I pull myself together and start getting ready.

I put on my school robes but leave the grey sweater and just wear the robes the black skirt and the white shirt with my tie. I do my hair in a high ponytail and put on my favorite perfume.

"Ok, I'm ready to go and it only took me fifteen minutes!" I say looking at my watch while I'm grabbing my wand and heading out.

Once I get to the common room I see Mattheo standing there waiting for me.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Riddle?" I ask as I link my arm in his.

"Waiting for you." He says beginning to walk. We get to the portrait.

"Pureblood" we say simultaneously.

"Very well, have a good breakfast!" The lady in the portrait says as we step out.

"Ok, while we walk let me see your schedule."

I hand him my schedule.

"Aha, I knew they were up to something!" Mattheo says, stopping abruptly.

"Who?" I ask looking at my schedule as I hadn't really looked at it since I got it.

"They put us in all the same classes!" He hands me both of our schedules to prove it.

"Either your really dumb or I'm really smart because I'm a sixth year not seventh." Mattheo stayed silent.

"Darling, did you get held back a year?" I say raising an eyebrow about to laugh.

"Better question." He says looking into my eyes.
"Did you just call me darling?" I look down, as I'm blushing.

"You did! And you meant it!" He pulls my chin gently so that I'm looking back into his eyes. His usually dark, mysterious eyes were now bright, beaming with excitement.

"Maybe I meant it, maybe it just slipped out. I guess the world will never know." I break our gaze and go to breakfast.

Mattheo followed behind.

I suddenly stopped in the grand doorway unable to speak, my breathing getting heavy, I sat down, my breathing getting heavier with every breath I took until, I couldn't hold myself up anymore.

I had collapsed.

Fainted or passed out I didn't know.

Mattheos POV once again:

Once I catch up to Lucy I notice somethings off. Her breathing gets heavier and heavier and I don't know what to do.

She sits down up against the wall. It wasn't five seconds after she did that, she collapsed.

I caught her head just in time before it hit the concrete ground.

"Help! Help! Please, anyone help!" I shout to no avail as everyone is too deep in conversation to listen to Voldemort's son.

Then all of a sudden Pansy comes out from behind a suit of armor.

"Aah she's finally gone. Now we can be together forever, Mattheo." She smiles taking a step with every word she said.

"What did you do!" I scream at he making her flinch a little.

"Well, Mattheo, you see, Lucy there is allergic to a certain scent. That particular scent just so happens to cause her throat to swell up making it hard to breathe. And that particular scent wasn't in your old cologne. But this morning you couldn't find your usual cologne, correct?" I nod.

She smiles and holds my usual bottle of cologne from behind her back.

"Oops" she smiles as she walks into the great hall.

"Shit!" I pick Lucy up and carry her to the hospital wing.
"Madam Pomfrey! Madam Pomfrey! Help please!" She comes running from her office to me.

"Oh dear, not again! Lay her here so I can give her a potion." I lay her on the bed, pull up a chair and hold her hand. A tear now runs down my cheek.

"Lucy! Lucy! Please, stay with me, please!" I lay my head on her stomach.

Madam Pomfrey comes back.

"Off to class boy she will be fine. She has come here for this before. That's how we found out."

"No, I will not leave until she is awake." Madam Pomfrey takes her wand, out clears her throat, says some words, and all of a sudden I'm in my first class of the day, defence against the dark arts.

"Damnit" I mumble under my breath as class begins.

Oooookkk y'all that's it for that chapter what should I call it? It's kind of one of those in between chapters but if you have an idea first one to comment gets to title name the chapter! AAAAnyways only one week until my birthday!  EEEEEEE! Don't forget to check out my other book Loves Edge! Don't forget to vote Lyyyyyyy byeeee!!