Untitled Part 2

~everything from this part forward takes place before the last chapter, unless otherwise specified.~

~Sofia's POV~

I've always thought that Heidi Klum is really pretty. Until today, I thought I just admired her -- her blonde hair, her cute brown eyes, her smile.  I was scrolling through her Instagram earlier when I saw a really pretty photo of her. She was wearing a pretty blue dress and she was dancing. A wave of energy went through my body when I saw that photo. I wanted to be there with her. I couldn't tell what it was when I was looking at the photo, but looking back, I think I felt attraction toward her. I realize that it might be a crush. 

I'm eating dinner with my son, Manolo right now. He cooked us a vegetable pizza. I find myself scrolling through Heidi's Instagram- again- between bites. I'm trying to figure out if what I felt earlier was a crush or not.

I see a photo of her on the beach. She's wearing a rainbow-colored bikini. Ay dios mio, she is really pretty. I smile at my phone and take another bite of pizza. My face feels warm and I think I'm blushing. It really is a crush! 

~Heidi's POV~ 

Right now, we AGT judges are getting ready for a pre-season get-together before the show starts in a couple of weeks. Everyone is coming over for movie night at my place. We're going to watch The Shining. 

Once everyone arrives, we chat for a while. I put out snacks and everybody takes them. Then we went into the living room. I sit on the couch and Sofia sits next to me. Simon and Howie sit next to each other on the other end of the couch. 

Sofia smiles when I try to pull up the movie but the TV won't work. She laughs. I can feel her looking at me. Wait, is she looking at me? I look toward her and she blushes. "Are you sure you don't need help with that, Heidi?" She asks calmly. I let her help me. 

As we watch the movie, I notice her glancing at me multiple times. She seems really interested in me... This is new. She hasn't done this before. 

Howie and Simon head home, but Sofia stays for a few extra minutes. We take a few selfies for our Instagrams and laugh a little bit. I notice her pink cheeks, which usually aren't that pink, but she is really cute like that. 

"Heidi, I'm gonna head out," Sofia says quietly as she walks quietly toward the door. She says it awkwardly. Does she have a crush on me? 

Later that night, when I'm trying to fall asleep, I can't help but think of Sofia. She looked really pretty today, and something seemed off. As I try to fall asleep, I keep seeing images of her kissing me. Her lips pressed against mine. Wait, am I gay? I never considered it before, but thinking of Sofia, she is really  pretty. I never imagined I'd fall for her, but I guess it's happening. I drift off to sleep.