CHAPTER 15

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

In this chapter there's a mension physical and mental abuse and also mension of rape

•••••••°•••••••

DOMINIC KNIGHT

Dominic knight is adapted son of Aditya Roywhen he was thirteen Years old, by age thirty-four year old man who is first business icon around the world there is a connection between Vidyuth and Dominic, he is dark cold arrogant man with angry issue...

Dominic knight is adapted son of Aditya Roywhen he was thirteen Years old, by age thirty-four year old man who is first business icon around the world there is a connection between Vidyuth and Dominic, he is dark cold arrogant man with angry issues which makes every person should ver from his but  totally sweatheart to his dear sister. Loves his wife Sheetal but afraid of loosing her because of his other profession.

BACKGROUND STORY

For world Dominic knight is a successful businessman who runs the business on his own, for world Dominic knight is the adapted son of Aditya Roy even if not many people don't know that, reason? Dominic Knight is son of mafias leader of Italian and. American mafia empire, he never wanted to be in Mafia he never wanted that until his father again wanted to digg in his life he kidnapped husband and wife Aditya Roy and Mantra Roy the people who adapted him, provided him a happy family with sweat little sister they are the only people he cared for, that's the exactly reason why he wanted to snatch everything from his father and become mafia King by killing his biological father but Aditya Roy was not satisfied with that decision of Dominic the only thing Aditya Roy asked from Dominic in his entire life he to handle his business not his real father's business he never wanted Dominic to go on wrong path, but somewhere Dominic still had his authority on the mafia but he obeyed his dad and decided to follow his life as it used to be.

His father Vinsent Knight was heartless man he was a devil he never cared for anyone a sadistic bitch who only cares for his needs. He was a mafia leader but nothing as a mafia leader he killed many innocent people and mainlyhe raped many innocent girls he never thought about other feelings bastard didn't even cared if it is a girl of boy underage of grown up all he wanted is to fulfill his desires.

Dominic Knights mother was a eighteen year old girl Bella was  from a small village when Vinsent layed his dirty eyes on her he kidnapped her, married with her, caged her he literally used a her as a sex toy, he used to fuck her whenever he wanted to he used to take his frustration on her, he used to beat her assault her there was not even a day when he didn't torture her.

Dominic is the result of what happened between them, when Dominic born Bella did everything to protect him she wanted him to be safe because she knew that Vinsent is bisexual he will not leave her son too, but  Vinsent too a devil when he got to know that it is a boy all he wanted is and heir for his business he started to take care of her untill Dominic born he again started to take Bella forcefully without her consent ni matter how much she begg he never showed any mercy on her.