CHAPTER 31

🦋

IN THE Early morning whole mansion don't know why elder son and daughter in law are leaving the city and they don't even know where they are going, no one have any idea it's Vidyuth who knows where he is taking his wife.

Yesterday they had wonderful night they reached mansion around midnight. Meera was slept in the middle Vidyuth is the one who brought her to there room even ordered maid to pack there clothes for week, as Meera opened her eyes in the morning the room is empty her husband was taking shower she heard sound of water running. She got up went near door and knocked. That's when she realised she got her legs back there was no feeling of heaviness in her legs she was happy she literally started to jump even Vidyuth was surprised it was soo suddenly happened, whole mansion is happy for her recovery but still she is feeling little bit weak like she can't walking fastly she is taking slow steps.

For some time she was still digesting the fact that she can walk now and they are going to banglore, since yesterday she is been having bad vide with that thought something is making her clench her heart.

The first and last thing she wanted us to meet her mom, is that possible?

And here what is running  in Vidyuths mind no one know not even Rohan.

Rohan is shocked and worried for Meera because he confused one side he thinks Vidyuth will protect her no matter what but on the other side he thinks who will protect her from Vidyuth himself.

The younger party of the family is teasing Meera with the name of honeymoon, now every one gathered in dinning hall. Waiting for the king who is still in his office room, his foot steps were heard by everyone as they eyed large steps of the mansion, he is holding same poker, cold, expressionless face.

As he reached dinning table he indicated them to have seat, Meera came with Ramu kaka she and Nandini both helped kaka in cooking since some of maids are on leave. Nandini walked towards Harsh and had seat beside him, Meera eyed the table there was empty seat beside Rohan and another is beside Vidyuth.

She started to walk towards Rohan then saw her husband who is staring Na na glaring at her she stopped her track me glanced at the chair beside Vidyuth she again thought and decided to sit beside Rohan only, she was about sit beside Rohan then again glanced at her husband he is looking like monster with that aggressive anger on his face, she dropped idea and sat beside him without sparing him glance poor her, her husband is literally scaring her with his eyes.

But this act is noticed by each and every person who is present there, Vinay was especially excited watching the scene he surely going to tease them, they started to have breakfast.

-Vidyuth surely have decided to do something taking Meera to Banglore explains all. They are leaving everyone gathered outside near ten cars yeah he obviously wants to protect Meera there is no doubt.

"Have meals on time okay"

As a mother Nandini will surely tell them to have meals on proper time without missing.

"Or hamari beti to jyada tang mat karna"
(And don't trouble our daughter too much)

Harsh said minding the incident which happened in dinning hall with teasing smile on his face. Vidyuth and Meera bent down to take grand pa and grand ma blessings.

"Dheerga sumangali bhava"
"Ayunshman bhava"

They blessed both of them and next they went towards Ritvik and ghunjan.

"Dono jug jug jeeyo"
(Live long)

Ritvik blessed them but Ghunjan just touched there head that too being not at all interested, and last they went near Nandini and Harsh.