Jealousy is a Bitch!

Requested by TiffanyVaychilingum

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author

Jealousy is an ugly emotion!

It hurts and feels awful.

Yet some say it's a blessing as this emotion is only felt for the people you love.

Moreover, jealousy is the good old trick to find out if you really feel something for someone.

It also makes a relationship stronger as it makes you realize how much you want the other.

How much you want them for yourself!

How much you want them to look at only you!

Think about only you!

How desperately you want to be the only one they care about.

The only one they love!

It surely is an useful emotion.

However it isn't something one willingly wants to feel!

The way your heart aches as if thousands of knives were piercing through it every second isn't pleasant.

And this is the exact displeasure Rudra is feel right now!

But why is he jealous and of whom?

Rajeev!

Rajeev is the culprit.

Rajeev is the cause of the burning sensation in his heart!

Ahh how mean of him to divert all of Maya's attention to himself.

How could he?

Maya wasn't his Wife!

She was Rudra's!

Rudra's wife!

Rudra's love!

Yet she wasn't paying any attention to him.

Could she not see how lonely and bad he felt.

And all she was doing was laughing at Rajeev's lame jokes and stories.

Okay, they weren't even that lame however the jealousy bubbling inside of him wouldn't ever let him appreciate them.

Yet the jokes being funny or not was the least of his concerns for now.

What mattered was that Maya was laughing, being chaotic and playful with Rajeev while ignoring him like he didn't exist.

He did understand that she met him after 3 months with no contact in-between but it wasn't necessary to neglect him like that.

Her not responding to him calling her was like a thousand daggers stabbing him.

Yet he tried to console himself and remained quite.

However he lost it when he witnessed Maya hugging Rajeev and pecking his cheek?

She pecked his cheek while she has been acting as if he didn't exist for more than four hours now?

This was the last straw.

Being unable to control his emotions Rudra abruptly stood up from his place and banged his hands on the table infront of him as jealousy clouded his senses.

"Rudra! Ye kya tha?" asked Maya trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Wohi jo tum ne dekha!" replied Rudra rudely. Bitterness visible in his tone.