Making up to her doll~(M)

I advise you to leave if you're uncomfortable with the following:

BDSM, Submale, Femdom, dominant Maya, Submissive Rudra, Edging, Pegging, Praise Kink, degrading kink, dirty talk, Anal penetration, Horny Rudra, Mommy kink, and much more basically Just sexy filth

Author:

Having to bake three different batches of cupcakes is hard, especially after you've been out the whole day.

But Maya knows that she has to make up for the things she messed up unintentionally.

She knows that Rudra already forgave her yet it's a must to reassure him through loving gestures.

So that's what she's doing, preparing his favorite cakes as well as a toe curling surprise to make him forget all his worries.

He sure would love the blood red lingerie set she bought just two days ago.

Not to mention the erotic toy collection she freshly completed.

Gosh~ Maya was a woman so wild!

Yet her guy loved her wildness, her madness and her passion.

He loved it when she used him!

Used him for her pleasure, treated him however she pleased.

Oh! How he loved being her obedient doll, accepting all the pleasure given to him.

Just thinking about all the things she could and would do to him were making him aroused and his hard cock struggle for freedom and beg for touch as his precum smeared his grey sweatpants he just changed into.

He was eager to feel his loves sinful touches that light his body on fire of desire and need yet he knew better than to touch himself and disobey her.

He had to wait but didn't know how much longer he could hold himself from moaning out her name and releasing.

Just as he was growing restless each passing second he acknowledged Maya's sexy presence with a deep red sik robe covering her curvy body.

With hazy eyes flooded in desire, he looked in hers which reciprocated the same need and lust.

His breath hitched with each step she took, sensually approaching him.

"Such a desprate baby I have!" declared Maya in a deep tone as she softly raised Rudra's chin and slowly leaned in to kiss him yet stopped just before their lips touched.

"Maine socha tha I'd prepare a nice little surprise for my doll, but here you are already so needy without even seeing what I planned. Tchk! Such a slutty doll!" whispered Maya and leaned in further, her lips now hovering over Rudra's.

"Hmmm? Kya soch rahe the Jaan, that made you leak like a faucet?" she voiced gripping his cheeks with her right hand squshing them so that his lips turned into a pout.

"Bolo ab! Cat got your tounge huh?" teased Maya and right after questioned "Wanna see what I planned for you, my little slut?"

Hearing this Rudra immediately nodded his head, uttering in a moan "I-... p-please mommy~"

Hearing this Maya's eyes darkened as something clicked inside her and she in an instance left Rudra's cheeks and stood straight, slowly letting the robe slide over her shoulders, looking straight in her dolls eyes, making him breath heavily upon seeing the sexy sight.

His breath hitched as he let out small whimpers when he saw what she had on underneath, a blood red lacy bra that hugged those juicy mounds oh so perfectly, paired with matching lace panties that had little bows on each side.