02 - An Impatient Warner and Vanilla Gelato

WARNER'S POV.

"Do we have to do this, love? I'd much prefer being curled up in bed with you." My brows furrowed while tightening my grip on Juliette's waist.

She sighed. "Aaron, it's just for an hour or two; you'll survive." Juliette's eyes glimmered with that tempting look she always gives when she wants something. "I'll make it up to you later, I promise!"

I sigh a mumble of agreement - being met with a teasingly long kiss as a reward. Before I could go for seconds, an annoying, recognisable voice disrupted my moment.

"Princess! Warner! You made it, and all fully dressed, may I add?" Kishimoto winked between the two of us, "Now if you're done practically eye-fucking each other, I'd like to eat a fine, luxurious dinner crafted by yours truly, The Kenji Kishimoto."

From the corner of my eye, I spared a glance towards Juliette, noticing that familiar layer of pink spread across her cheeks. "Kishimoto, I don't think such comments are necessary at the moment; wouldn't you agree, love?" smirking at Juliette. She creeped closer to my side, nodding in agreement.

"God, I hate when you guys go against me. J, I thought you were my best friend!" He sniffled dramatically.

"I don't like it when people are mean to my husband." Juliette retorted. "That's my girl." I whispered lowly, subtly biting the shell of her ear. In response, her body shivered, and she hid her head between my neck.

"Naz! Warner and Juliette won't stop making out in front of me!" Kenji weeped, earning both groans from Juliette and I.

JULIETTE'S POV.

To my surprise, Kenji cooked a generous amount of food, actually looking decent.

"Naz! It's been ages, how are you?" I asked while giving her a hug.

"Juliette, it's just been a couple days," Nazeera laughed at my pout. "Things have been great. Well, besides Kenji being a royal pain in my ass." she snickered. Kenji let out a dramatic gasp from the other side of the house. "I heard that!"

We both chuckled as Kenji and Aaron walked into view. I eyed Aaron, taking in a stylish, fitted black turtleneck with matching black trousers. I'm not even sure how, but he can pull off any outfit there is. Even with such casual looking clothes, he manages to look elegant and flawless. His golden-blonde hair is always styled into a perfectly maintained hairstyle, with front pieces shaping his gorgeous face. I went to study more before I realised his eyes were meeting mine. A smirk formed on his face, and God, revealed his perfect dimples. His dimples that are for me and only me.

I'm starting to regret not staying home tonight.

To say, "Kenji's food was good!" was a complete understatement. Everything about that meal had luxurious, delicious, and drool-worthy food written all over it. I'm convinced that at multiple points in the dinner, I moaned while eating. It did get me some strange looks from Aaron, but it was worth it.

"Oh yeah, thanks for setting the table, Aaron. Kenji could learn a thing or two." Nazeera smiled.

"Excuse me?! Did you forget I just made the world's best meal?" Kenji frowned "And I swear I'll never get used to you guys calling him Aaron," he eyed Warner. "Remind me why I can't call you that?"

"I've got a couple of reasons. 1: I don't like you-" Aaron ended his sentence when I smacked his arm. "Looks like someone's not getting sexy time tonight." Kenji grinned before getting a pinch on his cheek. "Ouch Naz! What was that for?"

"Don't be rude to guests, Kenji!"

"What?! He started it first! Why is everyone Team Warner today?" he grumbled.