S1Ep6: The Legend Of Alice May

Late at night, a sleek black limousine with tinted windows glided to a stop outside a charming suburban home. The door of the house swung open, and a young teen named Randy emerged, a prom flower cradled delicately in a glass case.

As Randy made his way toward the waiting limousine, he gestured to his date inside, only to be caught off guard as his mom swooped in, camera flashing. "No more, mom. Come on, come on. I mean, that's like your third memory card," he protested with a good-natured eye roll.

His mother beamed with excitement. "Sorry, it's just that I remember my prom. So much joy, so much passion." She reached out to affectionately brush Randy's cheek and then glanced back at her husband. "The best night of our lives, remember, dear?"

Randy's father wore a stern expression, his arms tightly crossed. "You didn't go with me!" he retorted, his voice tinged with disdain.

Randy's mother realized her misstep and replied softly, "Oh. Right."

As the limousine driver honked the horn, Randy hurriedly made his way to the vehicle and stepped inside. His date, with ravishing blonde hair and captivating blue eyes, greeted him with a flirtatious smile before the door closed, and the limousine pulled away.

"Thanks for coming with me, Randy," his date purred. "Can I make a little confession? This isn't my first prom."

Randy chuckled at the remark. "Well, what do you mean? Were you held back?" he asked, a touch of confusion in his voice.

Drawing closer, his date said, "No, at my other schools, I went to prom with other boys," as she began to touch Randy in a flirtatious manner.

Amused, Randy continued to chuckle. "Look, I just want to party hardy, get my swerve on, you know," he said with a playful air gesture.

His date playfully teased him, resting her head against his chest and beginning to touch him more affectionately. "I just want you to know that I think you're the one," she said, poking his nose and whispering into his ear, "Are you, Randy?"

As she backed away, locking eyes with Randy, she suddenly grabbed her face and ripped off the skin, revealing horrifying features resembling a ghostly visage.

Randy freaked out, backing away into the corner. "What?" he exclaimed, horrified by the terrifying transformation unfolding before him.

His date grinned menacingly. "Be my boyfriend, Randy. Forever and ever, and ever and ever," she said in an eerie tone. The limousine drove away, filled with the date's chilling laughter and Randy's frightened cries echoing into the night.

Ethan POV:

I stood in the school hallway, absentmindedly twisting my locker dial while engrossed in my phone. The air was filled with hushed whispers about the upcoming Prom, but I couldn't muster much interest in the whole affair.

Suddenly, a shout broke through my reverie. "Ethan!" Shaggy bounded up to me, his usual nervous energy on full display. "Like, you've gotta help me dude," he implored.

I raised an eyebrow in response. "What's up?" I asked, trying to make sense of his urgency.

Shaggy fidgeted with his fingers. "Prom's coming up, and Velma wants it to be the official announcement of our relationship," he blurted out.

"Ah, and you're concerned because the Vincent Van Gogh marathon coincides with it, and you don't want to disappoint Scooby. You're not sure how to tell Velma," I summarized, understanding Shaggy's dilemma all too well.

Shaggy shook his head and gave me a pleading look with his puppy dog eyes. "The marathon is all week, so you just have to explain to Scooby that Velma didn't have anyone to go to the prom with, and you wanted to be a good friend and take her. It's not really lying," I said.