𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

    The servants belonging to the Winters family were blissfully unaware of the screams that echoed along the walls of a hidden and soundproof double room, the sound belonging to Darlene who shrieked in pain as Cage ripped off yet another of her fingernails. She could not see her daughter on the other side of the glass, as it was only her reflection, unaware of the reason of her torture.

    "Stop!" (Y/N) begged even though she knew Cage wouldn't be able to hear her, tears streaming down her face from being forced to watch. "Just stop!"

    Cage didn't answer her.

    Darlene only continued to cry.

    "Know that it is not you I am punishing, it's your daughter," Cage stated emotionlessly as he set Darlene's third nail down, traces of dried blood still evident on the back. "This is her punishment for defying me. Therefore, I am not stopping until all five of your nails are removed."

    "No..." Darlene coughed weakly, pain shooting up her arm in strong bursts. "You stay away from my daughter. I don't care what you do to me, but don't even think of touching her."

"She's mine," Cage placed a hand on the head of her chair as he bent down to her level, his dark eyes void and dead. "I can do whatever I want to her."

Darlene grunted in vexation from the bindings across her arms and legs that held her back from slapping Cage across the face. She only stopped her actions when she accidentally curled her fingers into fists, the rubbing and friction against the raw skin making her let out a strangled cry. (Y/N) jolted at the sound, her struggling increasing as her panic practically overwhelmed her sense.

This was too much for her.

So often she had closed herself off, and she realized she should have done the same for Cage—befriending him in the first place led to all this.

It was a mistake that could kill her.

Continuing to wail for her mother and for Cage to stop, the influx of emotions breaking something inside of her, she finally looked up and through her tears saw that Darlene was now alone. Whipping her head to the side, she saw Cage then approaching her, blood splattered across both his skin and his clothing, feeling sick to her stomach when he seemed to be unbothered by that. She did nothing as he used two of his fingers to tilt her chin upward and give her a soft peck on her lips.

"Look at that..." Cage smirked, his aura suffocating. "You're finally complying."

Kneeling down in front of her and spreading her legs, his eyes flicked up to meet hers, satisfaction dripping from his expression when seeing the dead look in her eyes. She had finally given up, meaning she had finally given herself to him. He knew that she would do so if her mother was threatened, she was that selfless. Undoing the buttons on her jeans and slowly pulling the zipper down, he slipped the clothing down her legs so there her underwear was now visible.