one.

𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄.

One because he enjoyed writing. Two, Florence Catton sat right next to him. He loved it. He loved the way she would read, how concentrated she was when they were assigned to write stories for their class, and how her she would chew on her nails when she was deep in thought. 

It was beautiful to Oliver. Her flaws, insecurities, anything that would be unusually to anybody else would be perfect for Oliver.

"Oliver, do you know what the assignment is for Professor Odin's class?" Florence came up to her classmate. "I wasn't there because he bike broke down and...." Everything she said was a blur. How could he ever pay attention to the beauty standing in front of him? 

It was also a shock to Oliver. Florence Catton knew the weird kid in the school that was silent and never did anything. 

"Um, what sorry?" he stuttered, pulling himself together. She repeated her question, Oliver stared at her lips, red due to the lip gloss and so plum. Surprisingly he still managed to listen. "You have to read the until chapter 38 in the book and write a few paragraphs about it."

Florence's eyes widen at the assignment. That was just more work to do. She had multiple homework to do because of her brother; always begging her to go to party's with him because he wants her to have an 'experience'. In other words to have sex and drink and fail in school.

Oliver noticed her reaction. "I could help you," he suggested. "Really?" her eyes beamed with excitement, making Oliver's heart beat. "Yeah, I mean why not I have nothing else to do."

"Thank you, thank you Oliver. How can I repay you?" 

Being mine.

"No, you don't have to it's fine." Florence insisted, she wanted to do something for him since he is saving more time and energy for her. However, his answer remained the same. 

a/n

yeah i know it is short.