two.

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑, Felix, her brother, swung the door open. "Who are you?". Oliver's eyes widen in fear. Everyone knew Felix. Michael knew how much Oliver adored Florence and told him about her brother. 

He was very overprotective. "I'm Oliver" he mumbled. "Felix, leave, you're scaring him." Florence scolded him and pushed him out of her dorm as she pulled Oliver back him. Before leaving, Felix gave them both a quick look. "Don't be doing anything stupid."

Florence scoffed at what had just said. "Unbelievable, you allow it when a bunch of men are on top of me in a party but when it's just some introvert you suddenly care? I hope you Jade finds out how disgusting you are and nobody sucks you off."

"Anyways, how was your day Ollie?", she questions with a bright smile as she slams the door. "Hope you don't mind me calling you that, I made cake with no icing. Personally, I don't like it but if I were given it I would eat half and give the rest to my mum. Same with pineapple and pizza. It is so controversial. What are your opinions on apples and Nutella?" Florence rats about her love and dislikes of food as she gets everything ready.

If it were anyone else, they'd tell her to shut up out of annoyance since she would talk too much if she were nervous. It was the reason why she was so distant towards everyone. Any girl would want to be her friend just to become closer with her brother. Once they got what they wanted they would just leave. 

Oh, Felix. 

He was perfect. Florence thought he was the most perfect boy to every exist. All her childhood her family would focus on him and she would be known as the black sheep. All she ever wanted was to be noticed and as pretty as her brother.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I had been yapping for the past 4 minutes," Florence said. "I hope you didn't get annoyed, I do that a lot when I'm nervous. One time my mother scolded me for talking about what happened in school, she said 'Felix spoke my ears off, I can't hear another one of you children' and then she began to talk to much and that was how I got into the habit of chewing on my nails and...."

Adorable.

Oliver could just sit there the entire time if he could. "You didn't annoy me," he said. Florence blushed at his comment. "However, apples and Nutella?".

*** 

Oliver happened to be helping Florence with all of her assignments and they ended up laughing together. "Oh, I should get going," Oliver got up from his seat. He saw how Florence didn't want him to go.

My beautiful, you know I don't want to leave to. 

"What, no you shouldn't it is really late, spend the night," she insisted. The truth was, ever since her last break up with a boy named Charles, Florence always feared that he would come back to her room. 

Charles was absolutely possessive over her. Sadly, Felix had never noticed anything that had been going on since he thought nothing of it. Charles was his best friend. 

Oliver was hesitant on her offer. "No, I should, Felix might-" Oliver was cut off by Florence rolling her eyes. "Trust me, Felix won't do anything, you're staying here". 

Florence began to bring out layers of blankets to make herself a bed. As the guest, Oliver should receive more respect and could never sleep on the floor. Florence wasn't like her mother, she was honest and kind. 

"Here, they are the largest and most least feminine pajamas I could find." Oliver walked into her bathroom to change, admiring the girl's kindness towards him. 

He got out of the room and saw Florence holding two cups; one filled with milk and the other filled with water.

"Before I sleep I drink milk and have water for the middle of the night. But I never drink, I think it taste better the day after. I hate chocolate milk though. Would you like a kit-kat?" the girl pulled out the candy out of pocket. 

Oliver chuckled at the girl and took half of the candy and gave her the other. "In all honesty, I don't drink milk that much," he confessed.

"Oh, that's why you are so short."

"You're only taller by 2-3 inches, there isn't much of a difference."

"Well if you want a difference you should begin inhaling the milk."

Oliver did as he was told and drank it. "Good right." Florence said. 

I only drank it for you, beautiful. 

Oliver nodded and the two walked towards where they were going to sleep. "You're sleeping on the floor?" he asked since Florence got down before he could. "Well, it was the least I could do since you rejected anything I could thank you in."

He knew there wasn't any point in arguing with the girl, so he sat on the bed and waited until the sleepiness came to him. 

A few hours later, Florence's woke up gasping for air. Trying to be quiet, that failed however. "Florence, Florence, are you all right?", Oliver asked, grabbing her face to get her attention. "I-he" she couldn't put words together, always in fear of Charles. 

"Can you sleep with me?"

a/n

hi