Chapter 3 - Your The Only One That Knows I Lie

Niall was finally thrown from the room, on his bum thankfully, instead of his tender head, but the pain withered up his spine, making him cry out, Zayn rushing to his aid.

      "S'Okay charming." He insisted, peeling off his hoodie to cover Niall’s naked body. "Y-You promised." Niall sobbed, leaning his head against Zayn’s shoulder which was warm and inviting, giving Niall some sort of comfort when Zayn’s arms wrapped around him. "I know, I'm so sorry Niall." Zayn sighed, picking the blond up and walking him to the bathroom they shared.

          "Hurts." Niall mumbled, lifting his legs up which had blood leaking down them. On the occasion their 'dad' got mad, he took it out on Niall, ripping open his walls and causing red crimson to rush out of his body. "I know but I have to do it." Zayn sighed, spreading the ointment, in which he paid for, on Niall’s bum, soothing the burning sensation and making Niall feel numb. It was better than the surging pain.

          "C'mere." He held his hands out after cleaning the cream off his finger, having applied it around the ring of abused muscles.

          "You’re okay...do you want a bath?" He asked, helping Niall to stand while he lifted up the toilet seat for Niall to sit on, so pressure wasn’t against his bum; creating more discomfort. "Please." Niall responded, nodding his head and playing with one of his bath toys, which, once again, Zayn bought for him.

          "Zayn." He nibbled on his lip. "Yes?" Zayn asked, squirting bubbles into Niall’s bath water. "He'll stop right?" Niall's head lifted up, bright blue eyes which were suddenly drained, fearing Zayn’s words. "No...But I'm going to take you away, Charming...Only a year to go." He reassured, fusing Niall’s messy hair.

          "Were are we going?" The innocence in his voice pained Zayn. He didn’t understand the things their dad did, and he wanted to keep it like that. Although the rape continued; Niall was unaware of the joy of sexual intercourse with the one you love and Zayn intended to keep it that way. He wanted to keep Niall’s innocence because it was all the boy had left.

          "I don’t know yet, love." Zayn sighed, lifting Niall and setting him in the bath water. "Can we live in a big castle?" His whole demeanor changed from sad little boy-to giddy child in seconds. "Yes Niall, we'll get the biggest castle around and we’ll never grow tired, or hungry and we'll live happily ever after." He insisted, spreading some strawberry scented shampoo over Niall’s head, massaging it into his scalp.

          "Like Aladdin?" Niall wondered, closing his eyes as Zayn rinsed his hair. "Just like Aladdin, Charming." Niall smiled happily, not catching the tear that rolled down Zayn’s cheek. Niall looked so happy about his life, when it was the worst it could ever be. The boys attitude inspiring, giving Zayn encouragement .

          He didn’t mind taking care of his little brother; in fact, it was all he ever wanted to do. He wanted to cuddle him up and keep him warm on the coldest of days; he wanted to keep those evil villains away, like their mother and father. And more importantly, he wanted to make Niall happy.