you have a panic attack:

Adam:

"Shit shit shit..." You mumble to yourself trying to stay calm. You were about to do a speech in front of a few hundred people and you were one of Adam's motivational speakers for the climate change convention going on and you were the last one before Adam came on. You were sitting with Adam and he was trying to comfort you.

"Babe it's going to be okay.. You're going to do great honey.." He says kissing his cheek after.

"Thanks Adam.." You say quietly staring at the floor below you.

"Put your hands together for our next speaker Y/N Y/L/N!!" You hear one of the hosts say into the mic.

"You got this honey!!" He says saying his last cheer for you patting your shoulder. You shakily get up and look at the stage from the side and see everyone waiting for you in anticipation.

"Come on they're waiting Y/N." The host says smiling at you patting your shoulder. You hesitantly walk up to the stage and everyone starts cheering and clapping for you feeling flattered. You stand in the middle of the stage and start opening the paper and start reading the first words off of it.

"Thank you guys for... Coming here today... And.." You start shaking more and you try reading the words but the words felt like they were in a different language. You got choked up and stood there still frozen. The words on the paper were in english but you felt like you forgot how to speak english during this moment. You looked up at the audience and you see them staring at you in anticipation once again.

"I... I-I-I..." You stutter shakily. Adam was watching you from the side in concern and some of the audience was telling him to do something to help you out but he was in shock as well. Your knees feel weak causing you to fall on the ground. Your vision was starting to get blurry from what you were feeling and the tears filling up in your eyes. And you were struggling how to breathe normally while your chest was starting to feel pain. That's when the audience starts motioning Adam but he was already running to the stage to get you.

"fuck.." he curses trying not to panic and help you out. He wrapped his arms around you picking you up off of the stage. That's when you feel yourself starting to fade away.

Several minutes pass by when you finally open your eyes slowly and see Adam on the side of you.

"Hey babe.." He says comfortingly getting closer to you. You realize you were in your shared apartment with him laying in the bed with him.

"What happened? Why aren't we-"

"You fainted babe.. I had to take you home.." Adam frowns rubbing your leg still trying to comfort you.

"But why? I could've done be-"

"You panicked and you don't look good.." Adam sighs trying to keep you down from escaping.

"I rescheduled everything.." You start to cry curling up in bed hiding yourself.

"I messed it up Adam.. I'm so sorry I-"

"Babe it's okay.."

"No it's not... I always had a fear of doing presentations ever since I was a kid.. When we had to do things similar to that at school.. I wanted to make you happy.. And I want to be proud of myself to.."

"Honey it's okay.. You can stop doing this.. I'm only going to let you continue if you are okay with it.." You stay silent wiping away your tears laying down again still feeling hopeless.

"You want a hug?" He asks you opening his arms. You don't say anything back to him. He smiles to himself and leans into you in bed to hug you. He wraps his arms around your waist and has you rest your head against his chest.