wedding first look:

Adam:

"She'll be out any minute Adam." Austin tells Adam ready to capture this beautiful moment. Adam nods starting to feel impatient. He was never like this but that just meant that he's excited for what's about to happen.
"I'm here." You say seeing Adam with his back showing. You walk up to him and wait in anticipation.
"Okay... Here I go..." Adam says nervously taking slow steps in a circle. He's looking down at the ground when he opens his eyes so he only saw the grass, your heels and the end of your dress. He finally slowly looks up until he sees your face. His hands fly up to his cheeks smiling so big already starting to tear up.

"Am I dreaming?" He asks starting to cry a bit.
"It feels like it." You say starting to cry as well. You walk up closer to him and wrap your arms around him.
"Holy shit..." he mumbles in your shoulder.
"I'm so excited." You giggle.
"You have no idea.." Adam laughs pulling himself away then giving you a kiss that you've waited hours for.

Jack:

You walked out to Jack and see his back facing you standing on a bridge.
"Is that you Y/N?" He calls out.
"No it's Ryan." You say in your normal voice laughing after trying to be goofy.
"Fuck." Jack curses trying not to laugh at your dumb joke.
"You ready?" You ask now close to him.
"Fuck I'm just gonna turn around." Jack says covering his face nervous as hell but also smiling so hard. He turns around and you saw his happy shocked face loving his view at the moment.
"Wow oh my god." Jack laughs starting to cry then hugging you. You hug him back and you sigh happily in a way while trying to comfort him.
"You look amazing." Jack says with a chuckle.
"You look charming." You giggle giving him a peck on his cheek. He pulls away and scans his eyes up and down on your dress.
"I'm so lucky." Jack says smiling like an idiot making you laugh.
"Me too." You say starting to tear up. You both were so damn excited for the day you both been waiting for forever.

Ryan:

"Babe?.." You call giggling a bit. Ryan was around 10 feet away from you with his back facing you and you taking small steps closer to him.
"Please don't be Adam dressed up in a white dress this time." Ryan whines making you and everyone else burst out in laughter. Minutes earlier Jack came up behind Ryan in a white dress pretending to be you and Ryan thinking it was you. And Ryan wasn't expecting such a surprise like that. But you asked Jack to because you knew it would make the day so much better.
"No it's me this time." You say trying not to laugh once again. You were finally right behind him and tap his shoulder.
"You can turn around now." You smile. Ryan was shaking like a chihuahua and his eyes were already covered in a sheet of tears knowing what he was about to see was going to break him. You step back a bit to give Ryan room to turn around. He hesitantly turns around and widens his eyes seeing you as his bride for the first time. Your cheeks were already so sore from smiling so big often and you were already crying a bit.

"Fuck babe.." He croaks out rubbing his watery eyes his wrist behind his glasses almost knocking them on the ground.  You open your arms with puppy eyes and pouty lips knowing he needed a hug. He laughs softly and hugs you the tightest ever since a long time.
"You look so beautiful babe." He muffles in the crook of your neck.
"You do too." You sniffle.